2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

BTW, this is my 1st time watching Trae Young...he’s my most hated player in the NBA.

don’t like his game and his whining at all.

Nice resiliency tonight!!

no need for Beal...

R u nuts ?

Yes Beal. But now with another win we are 6 seed need to get Blake Griffin when he gets released by Detroit. He can come off the bench get rid of stiffs like Noel and Gibson.

R u nuts ?

Yes Beal. But now with another win we are 6 seed need to get Blake Griffin when he gets released by Detroit. He can come off the bench get rid of stiffs like Noel and Gibson.
Lol! Blake Griffin is not replacing what Noel brings to the table defensively. This isn’t fantasy basketball. Blake would take Obi’s minutes.

Speaking of Blake -- 10 years ago, who would have thought he would be putting up 7+ threes per game? He didn't even shoot 20 his entire second year in the league!

Speaking of Blake -- 10 years ago, who would have thought he would be putting up 7+ threes per game? He didn't even shoot 20 his entire second year in the league!
Right! He came in the league as a guy who really hit the glass hard too. One of the best rebounders in the league early on.

R u nuts ?

Let me get this straight.

You want to play the young guys and tank to get the next Oscar, but also want to go after Blake Griffin, which is exactly the opposite of what you’ve been clamoring for.

R u nuts ?

i dont even want the Knicks to trade for a Blake Lively bukkake room, let alone blake griffin.

he sucked when he was good.

really??

and you know this how??

no wonder he benched him for the 4th qtr run.

wait...

Kaiser bro. Why is he not starting ?

Should be starting over Payton and Obi should be starting over Bullock.

Kaiser bro. Why is he not starting ?

Should be starting over Payton and Obi should be starting over Bullock.
sigh

pick anyone of these, 2 of these, 3, 4, 5...or all of these...

1. he hasnt earned the right to start
2. hes doing just fine in his role
3. he gets to play with Rose
4. he still finishes games
5. hes got his entire career in front of him to start
6. you dont understand

I can't believe I'm saying this, but with the Cs being a little bit of a mess and the Pacers downturn since the Dipo trade...

There is an avenue for the NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS to host a first round playoff series.

Can you even imagine? I know it's not likely, but why not us?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but with the Cs being a little bit of a mess and the Pacers downturn since the Dipo trade...

There is an avenue for the NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS to host a first round playoff series.

Can you even imagine? I know it's not likely, but why not us?
that would be awesome, ive got my eye on being the 6th and sending those jackass' in brooklyn packing...

Just throwing this out there. If we were to trade Randle how much could we get back ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom