2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

I want us to stay the course get Robinson back from injury. Don't want Oladipo.

NOPE

you DIE on that vine.
He’ll just try to flip flop all year, just like he did with the Giants.

As soon as the Knicks are eliminated - if they don’t make the playoffs, or if they do - once they lose he’ll go right back to “see I told you they should’ve tanked! Now we have a lower pick!”

He’ll just try to flip flop all year, just like he did with the Giants.

As soon as the Knicks are eliminated - if they don’t make the playoffs, or if they do - once they lose he’ll go right back to “see I told you they should’ve tanked! Now we have a lower pick!”

No because this draft looks to be the same as last years draft. I won't complain just enjoying the season.

Fun Fact:

- the Knicks won their 18th game last night on February 28.
- last year the Knicks won their 18th game on February 29

the Knicks are 18-17.

last year they were 18-42

forty-fluckin-two

I saw somewhere that the last time the Knicks were 18-17 they went to the finals.

If the Knicks go to the Finals this year, NYC is going to be partying like it's the apocalypse. BillyMark's will reclaim greatest dive bar in the country. Heck, even Kabooz's will enter a nirvana-like state of cocktails and dreams for the masses.

[NOTE: Sorry for the very nyc-centric post that maybe only KaiserUEO will get, but as long as the Knicks are rolling, I'm going to keep making these crazy claims.]

I saw somewhere that the last time the Knicks were 18-17 they went to the finals.

If the Knicks go to the Finals this year, NYC is going to be partying like it's the apocalypse. BillyMark's will reclaim greatest dive bar in the country. Heck, even Kabooz's will enter a nirvana-like state of cocktails and dreams for the masses.

[NOTE: Sorry for the very nyc-centric post that maybe only KaiserUEO will get, but as long as the Knicks are rolling, I'm going to keep making these crazy claims.]
Fire away my friend, fire away!!

I remember Kabooz as Charlie O’s!!

when the Knicks and/or Rangers are good??...oh man nothing beats Garden area bars.

be it Hell’s Kitchen or Chelsea, da best...

So Payton is out so you figure Quickley gets the start at PG. Nope Frank who has been buried on the bench most of the year. R u kidding me Thibs ?
IQ 15" and Frank 10" at the half.
Game there for the taking-
Just need to make some shots!

I'd fire him tomorrow to send a message.

I never wanted him hired. Made that clear how many times. I don't like him personally either he wants to be the biggest star on his team.

This is the CuseRunner Show
It’s not the RunnerCuse Show
This is my favorite show
Because it is my show

If this was your show
You’d probably like it more
But maybe that’s just because it was your show
But it’s not your show

It’s the CuseRunner Show!

Huh.
Feared this in the back2back at Detroit after battling the Pacers-
Guess the fatigue was delayed...

At least Clyde provided some laughs with a couple good Pearl Monroe stories toward the end!

Great Job Thibs not starting Quickley 26 points off the bench in 29 minutes last night in a loss.

Great Job Thibs not starting Quickley 26 points off the bench in 29 minutes last night in a loss.
well if Thibs had started him, he wouldve been out of position and while the result wouldnt have changed, Quickley likely wouldve had 6 points while playing 39 minutes in that loss.

IQ had nice stats, but seemed most came after the game was out of hand with that Q3 problem again.
When IQ came in the Knicks desperately needed a spark, but his shots were off.
Just an off night for all. Julius looked gassed, as did others.
Beat the Pistons again, go to the break >.500, then rest/regroup and hopefully get DRose, Taj and Payton back for a strong finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom