2020 MLB Season... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

They can’t cancel the season. Judge is going to hit 70 homers in 60 games.

Again for the 100th freaking time. They wont cancel the season. Manfred to ESPN yesterday no reason to quit now. Thank God for him.

You just re-do the schedule, play as many as you can.

In the end, a bunch of teams will get into the expanded playoffs anyway.

If they make it through the whole season and only two teams had breakouts, and no one was significantly sick (haven't heard of anyone yet on those 2 teams), it will be a victory no matter what.
the issue is the doubleheader.

they just took away 4 of the innings where the YANKEES are guaranteed to be better than the competition that day.

the issue is the doubleheader.

they just took away 4 of the innings where the YANKEES are guaranteed to be better than the competition that day.
The regular season is pointless for the Yankees.
They have 2 opponents who are legitimate out of 9.

The Rays and Braves.
Just stay healthy is all they should care about.

Don’t complain. You got the AFC East this year on the schedule.

The people on this thread hoping and wanting the season to be cancelled are people with no rooting interest Red Sox and Mets fans who's teams have no shot and would hate to see the Yankees looking as good as they are and the team they have win the world series. I see right through it. Some claim to be longtime die hard Yankee fans but no real Yankee fan this year and this team we have would want to miss a chance for their team to win a world series.
I’m a huge redsox fan and I’m rooting for the season to be cancelled just so we can all witness your epic meltdown and get yourself permanently banned. Totally worth it

MLB should have just set up 4 bubbles... 3 with 8 teams, and one with 6 teams.

Have games each day at 11:00, 2:00, 5:00 and 8:30, at each of 4 MLB stadiums... some days would only have 3 games. Players would not have traveled for 2 months, and you could have made better living arrangements for them for 60 days so they don't have to go out to eat when they are on road.

They just got greedy and are now paying for it. I know playing games on weekday afternoons is not ideal, but you have to take what you can get.

If Soroka didn’t tear his ACL it’s still a bad injury.

Sucks for the Braves I don’t think they can win the NL now.

Ya it looked like a torn Achilles.

Damn, he got hurt tonight?

I like watching him pitch... hope he can come back.

What about the Dodgers

Dodgers have the best overall roster IMO. In a 60 game season with so many teams making the playoffs...who knows? I think the would be favorites aren’t as big of favorites in a weird season like this as they would be normally.

As long as the Nationals have Strasburg and Scherzer, theyre not a team you want to run into in the playoffs.

Gary Cohen: "If the Mets win this, they will be 30-37 over the last three seasons when Jacob DeGrom starts a game."

He said this with the Mets holding a 7-2 lead with 2 outs and a strike in the 9th inning with the Braves having a single runner on 1st base.

Dodgers have the best overall roster IMO. In a 60 game season with so many teams making the playoffs...who knows? I think the would be favorites aren’t as big of favorites in a weird season like this as they would be normally.

As long as the Nationals have Strasburg and Scherzer, theyre not a team you want to run into in the playoffs.

Dodger’s rotation is average

Gary Cohen: "If the Mets win this, they will be 30-37 over the last three seasons when Jacob DeGrom starts a game."

He said this with the Mets holding a 7-2 lead with 2 outs and a strike in the 9th inning with the Braves having a single runner on 1st base.
It's almost like they are trying to lose the game for him.

Dodger’s rotation is average

At this point, probably. But the potential is there for it to be a lot better than that - really depends on how Urias and May progress. Both have star potential IMO.

But yeah, we lost quite a bit of proven veterans in Ryu, Hill, and Maeda...and with Price opting out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom