2020 MLB Season... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Stop being selfish and hope the season gets cancelled. I like to know who your team is. The point is the season will continue and a world series will be played.
You’re a complete idiot and it’s painful to communicate back and forth. What’s your deal? I’m a massive yankee fan you bozo. I’ve already said it.

You’re a complete idiot and it’s painful to communicate back and forth. What’s your deal? I’m a massive yankee fan you bozo. I’ve already said it.
Name calling is not allowed here. If you can't post in a civil fashion, you shouldn't post.
This applies to everyone. Is it fine to disagree but do so in an agreeable way.

Thanks all.

Name calling is not allowed here. If you can't post in a civil fashion, you shouldn't post.
This applies to everyone. Is it fine to disagree but do so in an agreeable way.

Thanks all.
This is beyond disagreement. If I get banned I get banned. It's probably worth it to try to drill it into that cement head.

Yup. CuseRunner has destroyed every single thread that he has been active in. He doesn’t even pretend to attempt to have a conversation. Just repeats the same nonsense over and over.
Everyone seems to want him to shut up, but they can’t help themselves from commenting on his every word and one upping each other with zingers.

Perhaps that adds to the pandemonium? Just a thought.

Everyone seems to want him to shut up, but they can’t help themselves from commenting on his every word and one upping each other with zingers.

Perhaps that adds to the pandemonium? Just a thought.
theres a losing cause out there and they cant sleep at night, this helps.

they still shouldnt call names, but...well...

Yup. CuseRunner has destroyed every single thread that he has been active in. He doesn’t even pretend to attempt to have a conversation. Just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

All I want is for baseball season to continue to give baseball fans something to enjoy for a few hours to take their minds off whatever they maybe going through in the world of today amidst a pandemic and civil unrest and divide. If that makes me selfish I'm selfish then.

All I want is for baseball season to continue to give baseball fans something to enjoy for a few hours to take their minds off whatever they maybe going through in the world of today amidst a pandemic and civil unrest and divide. If that makes me selfish I'm selfish then.
Another clown post from the poster boy for selfishness. August 4th. Did you buy that pool for your daughter yet?

Disgusting

The beat goes on. Robbie Cano, batting .412, is on the IL, (I preferred it when it was the DL - the IL is the International League) and Stephen Matz, who had been pitching well, just gave up 5 runs in 3 innings and left the game. :(

This is beyond disagreement. If I get banned I get banned. It's probably worth it to try to drill it into that cement head.

Didn't we used to have an 'ignore' button? if you continue to respond, so will he. And if he's not altered his position, so far, he's unlikely to in the future.

Stephen Matz, who had been pitching well, just gave up 5 runs in 3 innings and left the game. :(
Which made those watching IL-L

And the US lost 675,000 people that year.

You just proved my point. Btw the WHO estimated the Covid-19 mortality rate at .6

So for a virus with a .6 mortality rate lets cancel sports season.

You just proved my point. Btw the WHO estimated the Covid-19 mortality rate at .6

So for a virus with a .6 mortality rate lets cancel sports season.

6 times worse than the flu.

Yep. You’re selfish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom