2020 MLB Season... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Well, it was fun for a few days. This thing is screwed. Literally took the very first weekend for this thing to rip through a team.

Remember there’s 60 games scheduled in 64 days. There’s no time for a bunch of cancellations. They gotta get a ton of guys from their training site up for Tuesday, and hope the rest of the team doesn’t already have it.

Marlins situation is a big warning light for NFL, college football and any sports that are not using the bubble. If you can’t keep a baseball roster safe how will you keep football rosters, Florida, Arizona, Texas, California.

Agreed. This season is not going to make it to the end and the lack of a tight bubble, and the lack of discpline among players and coaches, is a big reason why.

I have seen tons of players crammed in those dugouts even though every player was supposed to be spread out in the stands if they are not on the field. I continue to see unmasked batters and catchers. Computers should be calling balls and strikes, but they arent. I keep seeing high fives even though they are banned.

And now there is a major COVID outbreak w the Marlins.

Sports without a firm bubble, and self-discipline, cannot happen right now. I've said it all along.

Yankees have to be afraid of all the ‘Rona germs left in that clubhouse.

I wouldn’t play tonight if I were the Yankees.

Shut it down.
NBA and NHL are coming back this week.

if you go thru the timing the marlins mist likely got sick before they even left for Philly.

if you go thru the timing the marlins mist likely got sick before they even left for Philly.
The Marlins play in the biggest petri dish in the US and they are NOT IN A BUBBLE. This was the most predictable thing ever. Now we wait and see how much this has been seeded.

bugsbunnyfloridas.gif~c200.cf.gif

They are ball players who for the most part make good money. If they cant be trusted to be careful its gonna happen. Colleges are in for much the same if kids dont take care, you just hope to limit it.

testing still sucks 6months out. you need quick testing to stay ahead of this.

Pretty clear the only way the NFL season can happen is in a bubble. There is no hope for college football.

If this is going to stop the season then they never should have started the season.

Well, it was fun for a few days. This thing is screwed. Literally took the very first weekend for this thing to rip through a team.

Of course you say this. The Marlins were not winning anything this year. There are 10 other teams who could win a world series. Including mine who is the co world series favorite.

Of course you say this. The Marlins were not winning anything this year. There are 10 other teams who could win a world series. Including mine who is the co world series favorite.

Shutup.

The virus does not discriminate

I'm not 100% saying it shuts down. BUT...it 100% will if they dont take this as a firm lesson their halfway measures are not enough. Stop worrying about fake crowd noise and do what you said you would do to keep people safe!

Nobody would really consider it a true championship this year anyway Mr Runner... except if the Braves won.

Craig Mish @CraigMish
29m

Waiting to hear if the 2020 MLB season has been cancelled. Nothing definitive yet. “In jeopardy” seems to be the most texted term to me in the last 30 minutes.

Nobody would really consider it a true championship this year anyway Mr Runner... except if the Braves won.

25 years since your last title. We won 5 since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom