2020 MLB Season... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

I don't care. We r going to make the playoffs. Are you that clueless to how many injuries we have ?
16 teams make the playoffs to quote the great Derrick Coleman whoopdy damn do.

16 teams make the playoffs to quote the great Derrick Coleman whoopdy damn do.

Least we will be there. We send you a postcard you should have quiet a few from us over the years. Nobody is going to want to play us when we have our full team healthy.

Least we will be there. We send you a postcard you should have quiet a few from us over the years. Nobody is going to want to play us when we have our full team healthy.

Mets are right in the mix for a wild card slot.

The Mets would be in the playoffs if the season ended today.

LOL too funny

I guess no one else has injuries.

Judge, Stanton, DJ, Gleyber, Paxton, Britton. Kahnle and Severino for the year.

Nobody has had the amount of injuries and key injuries like we have. That's why I keep saying a message has to be sent especially after Judge didn't even last a full game. Send a message and fire Eric Cressey the new head of the yankees strength and conditioning who is apparently by all accounts the best there is in the business. It this is not acceptable. He didn't do his job.

if you’re going to make the playoffs, why rush injured players back to risk further injury?

It shows whos a Gamer and who isn't. Whos willing to play through injuries and get back quick from injuries and who's not. My girlfriends father is a big yankee fan too. I talked to him tonight when we were all out for dinner the yankee game was playing on tv screen at the bar of the place we were at. He got on Stanton saying how can you get hurt when all you have to make it through is 60 games.

Nobody has had the amount of injuries and key injuries like we have. That's why I keep saying a message has to be sent especially after Judge didn't even last a full game. Send a message and fire Eric Cressey the new head of the yankees strength and conditioning who is apparently by all accounts the best there is in the business. It this is not acceptable. He didn't do his job.

You keep repeating this idiotic post. What do you think the job is of the S&C staff? How did he not do his job? How are injuries his fault? So stupid.

It shows whos a Gamer and who isn't. Whos willing to play through injuries and get back quick from injuries and who's not. My girlfriends father is a big yankee fan too. I talked to him tonight when we were all out for dinner the yankee game was playing on tv screen at the bar of the place we were at. He got on Stanton saying how can you get hurt when all you have to make it through is 60 games.

Seems super dumb to fight through injuries just to see who the ”gamers” are, when you’re going to make the playoffs anyways. You’d be the first to complain if a player came back to soon and was lost for the season.

and yet they were up a run in the 7th with their stud closer on the mound...wah..wah ..wah happened?

Last edited:
You keep repeating this idiotic post. What do you think the job is of the S&C staff? How did he not do his job? How are injuries his fault? So stupid.

He wants to fire the "best guy in the business" and replace him with who?

The 30th best guy?

The 100th best guy?

If the best guy in the business can't keep Judge from pulling a hammy after only 3 weeks of "abbreviated" spring training, maybe Judge needs better hammys.

Played only 112 games in 2018.
Played only 102 games in 2019.

Blame the coaches.

He wants to fire the "best guy in the business" and replace him with who?

The 30th best guy?

The 100th best guy?

If the best guy in the business can't keep Judge from pulling a hammy after only 3 weeks of "abbreviated" spring training, maybe Judge needs better hammys.

Played only 112 games in 2018.
Played only 102 games in 2019.

Blame the coaches.

For the 1000th time. You missed the point. You fire Eric Cressey to send a message to the next person who comes in.

For the 1000th time. You missed the point. You fire Eric Cressey to send a message to the next person who comes in.

No. You don’t. Understand that you literally know nothing about any of this and your takes are absolutely absurd.

You keep missing the point.

Why would you fire the best guy in the industry?

By your logic, we should release Judge and LeMahieu to send a message to their teammates not to get injured.

Boom. Look who's back in the lineup today. DJ is back. Hes a gamer.

Or his injury healed?
This clown actually asked someone in the Yankees thread, “where is your medical license?”

It is flat out absurd stuff like that, that reminds me that this is all performance art to some extremely dedicated troll. There’s no way this is a genuine poster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom