2020 MLB Season... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Be specific. What’s the message you would be trying to send?

That do your job with be untrusted to care for the body's of multi million dollar athletes or we will get somebody else. Like I said you scare the next head and staff you bring in. Aaron Judge Giancarlo Stanton shouldn't be routinely breaking down they dont have bodys of Matt Stairs or Kareem Garcia for example. Only injury I dont blame them for is DJ that was a baseball injury same with Severino and Kahnle.

This clown actually asked someone in the Yankees thread, “where is your medical license?”

It is flat out absurd stuff like that, that reminds me that this is all performance art to some extremely dedicated troll. There’s no way this is a genuine poster.

Agreed. The fact that he keeps repeating incredibly stupid stuff makes me think it’s all an act.

That do your job with be untrusted to care for the body's of multi million dollar athletes or we will get somebody else. Like I said you scare the next head and staff you bring in. Aaron Judge Giancarlo Stanton shouldn't be routinely breaking down they dont have bodys of Matt Stairs or Kareem Garcia for example. Only injury I dont blame them for is DJ that was a baseball injury same with Severino and Kahnle.

What specifically would you change about the performance of the S&C staff? Do you even know what they do? Do you understand that every single team in every sport has injuries? They don’t prevent injures, dude.

Alright, I’ve been as guilty as feeding this troll as anyone...but I’m over it. Too ridiculous. You’re going on ignore.

Agreed. The fact that he keeps repeating incredibly stupid stuff makes me think it’s all an act.

It's not an act. I'm frustrated this has happened again two years in a row. I assume your a Braves fan but it's like having Albies Ocuna Swanson Freeman your number 2 and 3 starter and your top 2 setup men in your bullpen all out in at the same time. Again 60 game season and they couldnt do their jobs.

THat was a binder decision by Boone.
Happ was dominating and he took him out for the right left switch. I let Happ pitch till someone gets on.
Ottavino has been off.

Happ’s pitch count was low.

It's not an act. I'm frustrated this has happened again two years in a row. I assume your a Braves fan but it's like having Albies Ocuna Swanson Freeman your number 2 and 3 starter and your top 2 setup men in your bullpen all out in at the same time. Again 60 game season and they couldnt do their jobs.

Again, what is the job they are not doing?

Why would anyone want to work for an organization based on fear? Doesn’t sound like the best work environment. Negative reinforcement doesn’t exactly invoke a sense of respect and positive motivation. If you went on an interview with a car dealership and they told you “if you don’t sell this many cars, you’ll be fired immediately,” why would you want that job? There are better ways to motivate employees than by using fear tactics. Good management knows this.

Why would anyone want to work for an organization based on fear? Doesn’t sound like the best work environment. Negative reinforcement doesn’t exactly invoke a sense of respect and positive motivation. If you went on an interview with a car dealership and they told you “if you don’t sell this many cars, you’ll be fired immediately,” why would you want that job? There are better ways to motivate employees than by using fear tactics. Good management knows this.

Well said. I’m not even sure what the message he wants the Yankees management to deliver. “Train them right so they don’t get injured”? Or is it “Stop training them so hard”? Or “Make them run more so they will be in better shape so they won’t get hurt?” He has yet to explain the message, because he has no idea what he’s talking about. It’s just “Send a message so the new guy doesn’t get more players hurt”.

So dumb.

Last edited:

#Fire the Tampa Rays S&C coach

I'm getting seriously annoyed with this team. They won again. They don't have talent add in the injuries. Like I said before they are a band-aid and duct tape roster.

I'm getting seriously annoyed with this team. They won again. They don't have talent add in the injuries. Like I said before they are a band-aid and duct tape roster.

they are easy to underestimate but they have an annoyingly effective deep lineup with people that aren't well known, but are tough outs. they have alot of team speed that shows up in first to thirds and scoring from first on doubles, etc. they play good D..very strong up the middle with Keirmeyer , Adames, and Lowe.

if they were in a big city, they'd be thought of differently. they were 1 game away last year from knocking out houston.

I'm done with this garbage Mets franchise they don't deserve my support anymore.

Los Angeles-San Diego would be an awesome 7 game series.

Padres are close to getting Mike Clevenger.
I think those teams are loaded.

Im done with the Mets
It’s more to fun to rip on your team and be pissed at that them and root for them to suck then give up being a fan of the team.
I hope the Red Sox lose every game because of their chitty ownership but I am not giving up my fandom.

It’s more to fun to rip on your team and be pissed at that them and root for them to suck then give up being a fan of the team.
I hope the Red Sox lose every game because of their chitty ownership but I am not giving up my fandom.
I will never root for them ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom