2020 MLB Season... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Like I said. We were mentally checked out for the last week since we clinched. We have a championship healthy team we don't care about seeding. Just trying to stay healthy last week of season.

You think we really tried hard in this series.

Keep telling yourself that.

Yankees: 33-27
Marlins: 31-29

Marlins beat them two out of 3. They were both middle of the pack teams this season. Not what you expected huh?

Marlins beat them two out of 3. They were both middle of the pack teams this season. Not what you expected huh?
It's a shame the Blue jays didn't win today the irony of the Yankees being the 8 seed would have been great.

It's a shame the Blue jays didn't win today the irony of the Yankees being the 8 seed would have been great.

It’s a shame all these mediocre teams make the playoffs.

Go back to 3 division winners and 1 wild card.

Dodgers, Braves, Cubs, Padres

Rays, Twins, A’s and White Sox-Indians playing a one game playoff tomorrow for the last spot.

Injuries. Now we are healthy. We were checked out this final week cause we are good enough healthy seeding doesn't matter.

Injuries. Now we are healthy. We were checked out this final week cause we are good enough healthy seeding doesn't matter.

Always an excuse. Lost 6 out of 8. Champions don’t check out.

Always an excuse. Lost 6 out of 8. Champions don’t check out.

Easy to say for you Mr. Dodgers fan. Did u lose the players we did. We were just as good as you guys until the injuries hit.

Easy to say for you Mr. Dodgers fan. Did u lose the players we did. We were just as good as you guys until the injuries hit.
Yankees have had their guys back for a while and they ended the season with a whimper. But i get it they werent trying except for the couple of games that they won.

Congrats to the Rays for joining the Dodgers as the only teams to win at least 40 games this year.

Hopefully these titans clash in the World Series. I like when the two best teams make it to the Series. It would be good for the game.

Congrats to the Rays for joining the Dodgers as the only teams to win at least 40 games this year.

Hopefully these titans clash in the World Series. I like when the two best teams make it to the Series. It would be good for the game.
The duct tape champs pull through.

What a well constructed team they are to be able to withstand so many injuries and not complain or miss a beat. They just keep winning.
I'm still pissed we didn't hire Bloom. But at least the coupons are gone. If your a gm and Tampa calls don't pick up the phone.

Is the time and tv schedule out yet?

Reds could be scary, especially in the shorter series’s. I was happy to avoid them in round 1. Kind of team that can get a couple great outings and knock you off.

if the mets could have done the job yesterday today would have been for a 6 seed so many things fell the right way late and of course they cant get it close to done.

Is the time and tv schedule out yet?

1601264504748.png

Predictions for the wild card series

Rays over Blue Jays
White Sox over A's
Twins over Astros
Indians over Yankees
Dodgers over Brewers
Braves over Reds
Cubs over Marlins
Padres over Cardinals

Predictions for the wild card series

Rays over Blue Jays
White Sox over A's
Twins over Astros
Indians over Yankees
Dodgers over Brewers
Braves over Reds
Cubs over Marlins
Padres over Cardinals
Your going to hate me but the reds are a terrible matchup for your Braves. They can't match Bauer and Castillo in the rotation. I like the reds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom