2020 MLB Season... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

After 1 inning?! Indians are really tough, as someone who lives in Akron I hated this draw and still do
This game is over.
Yankees don’t lose multiple run leads in the playoffs.

My AL rooting interests:

1. Blue Jays. Because, as long as fat boy is president, Canada rules!!!
2. Yankees. Dodgers-Yankees would be baseball’s best hope at getting strong ratings.
3. White Sox. My brother is a fan.
4. A’s. 88 World Series rematch.
5. Rays. To make RunnerCuse mad.
6. Indians/Twins. Wasteland states.
7. Astros. Wasteland cheater franchise.

Jesus... where are these confident posts coming from?
I am honest.
I wasn’t reverse jinxing last night and I am not today.
I think the indians win today because I like their pitcher more than Tanaka.
Yesterday was a coin flip game but once the Yankees get ahead they don’t lose plus Cleveland’s lineup sucks if 2 guys aren’t hitting they aren’t coming back against a pitcher like Cole.

Solid pitching matchup between Fried and Bauer so far as expected. I was worried my Braves might not get much off Bauer.. Acuna just got a double so hopefully it's a start.

Solid pitching matchup between Fried and Bauer so far as expected. I was worried my Braves might not get much off Bauer.. Acuna just got a double so hopefully it's a start.
Im at my zoom meeting trying to make it look like im not keeping an eye on the game.

Both Boston and Washington wanted Chris Sale.
The Boston package was led by Joan Moncada and the Washington package was led by Lucas Giolito.
Boston won the battle for Sale and then Washington traded Giolito for Adam Eaton.
It was one of the dumbest trades in recent memory.
I have Giolito on my fantasy team in my dynasty league and couldn’t believe that trade. He had been roughed up a couple of times for the Nats but he was a top 5 prospect in all of baseball.

If I was offered that deal in my fantasy league at the time it likely gets vetoed.

The White Sox broke down Giolito and rebuilt him. I didn't like the trade, but Eaton came up big for the Nats in games 6 and 7 of the WS, so it's one they can live with.

The White Sox broke down Giolito and rebuilt him. I didn't like the trade, but Eaton came up big for the Nats in games 6 and 7 of the WS, so it's one they can live with.
Eaton is a nice player, but the Nats got fleeced. Giolito is an ace type pitcher, Adam Eatons are a dime a dozen. You could have had a rotation of Scherzer, Strasburg and Giolito and used the 146 mil you gave Corbin for other pieces.

Eaton is a nice player, but the Nats got fleeced. Giolito is an ace type pitcher, Adam Eatons are a dime a dozen. You could have had a rotation of Scherzer, Strasburg and Giolito and used the 146 mil you gave Corbin for other pieces.

Giolito became a different pitcher in Chicago. If he stayed it's possible his regression continued. And I get it, the Nats haven't produced a true starter from their system that stayed since Stras.

Giolito became a different pitcher in Chicago. If he stayed it's possible his regression continued. And I get it, the Nats haven't produced a true starter from their system that stayed since Stras.
Some guys take longer to develop, I have liked Gioliti from the first time I saw him pitch against the Mets. Plus you guys gave up a couple of other really good prospects like Lopez who is with the sox now.

Some guys take longer to develop, I have liked Gioliti from the first time I saw him pitch against the Mets. Plus you guys gave up a couple of other really good prospects like Lopez who is with the sox now.

They changed his delivery and arm slot. I didn't like the trade, don't like Eaton's game, but...he was a reason why they won it all. And for that matter so was Corbin.

Would I prefer Giolito before his payday and Corbin's money to Rendon in 2021, yep...

I don’t care what the analytics say...sacrifice bunting not even being an option is dumb. Every situation is different. And yes, ARod’s ranting in the Braves-Reds game got me perked up again on it.

I don’t care what the analytics say...sacrifice bunting not even being an option is dumb. Every situation is different. And yes, ARod’s ranting in the Braves-Reds game got me perked up again on it.
Swanson is a middle of the order guy your not asking him to bunt esp after a leadoff walk.

maybe. It should at least be a tool in the team’s arsenal to be considered though.
In theory but you have a nervous pitcher who just walked a guy and one of your better hitters up let him try to put one in the gap and end it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom