2020 MLB Season... | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

You mean by being smart. You know, I can understand why you wouldn't like that. Don't like that book learning either

He’s all about losing on purpose for the highest pick or spending the most money for free agents.

No thinking required, lack of integrity preferred.

He’s all about losing on purpose for the highest pick or spending the most money for free agents.

No thinking required, lack of integrity preferred.

Rays are about to find out you dont win world series with Ji Man Choi Brandon Lowe and Ryan Yarbrough. You win them with stars. Yankees were decimated by injuries all season if not we are the number 1 seed in the playoffs and go from there.

Btw completely unlikable team. Choi Adames and that clown Brousseau.

6th inning, you come out and make 2 pitches and get 2 outs...there’s nobody on, 2 outs...and that’s when you pull Kershaw?

I mean...it better friggin work.

6th inning, you come out and make 2 pitches and get 2 outs...there’s nobody on, 2 outs...and that’s when you pull Kershaw?

I mean...it better friggin work.

Getting him ready for game 6 :)

Rays are about to find out you dont win world series with Ji Man Choi Brandon Lowe and Ryan Yarbrough. You win them with stars. Yankees were decimated by injuries all season if not we are the number 1 seed in the playoffs and go from there.

Your reverse jinx attempts are meaningless.

Yankees were mid.

Btw completely unlikable team. Choi Adames and that clown Brousseau.
You mean stars like Gio and Voit? Those are exactly the guys that Tampa Bay picks up. Or Gardner? Hicks? A catcher that can't catch? Stars like that?

This is the World Series. I realize this pathological liar has a weird need to make everything about himself, but we ain’t talking about run of the mill Divisional series losers in here right now. FOH.

I want all the runs right now. These next 3 innings are going to be torture otherwise.

You mean stars like Gio and Voit? Those are exactly the guys that Tampa Bay picks up. Or Gardner? Hicks? A catcher that can't catch? Stars like that?

Our guys are likeable. Tampa from their manager I got a stable of guys who throw 98. Adames Choi and that Brosseau clowns. That's all I'm rooting Dodgers.

Our guys are likeable. Tampa from their manager I got a stable of guys who throw 98. Adames Choi and that Brosseau clowns. That's all I'm rooting Dodgers.
LOL They are likable to you. if the same guys played for Tampa, they would be no talent players in your eyes. in the last 12 years, Tampa has played in two world series.

I want all the runs right now. These next 3 innings are going to be torture otherwise.
Welp, that plan went out the window quickly... more torture to come... good luck

Welp, that plan went out the window quickly... more torture to come... good luck

Holding a close lead late in a baseball playoff game, or holding a 1 goal lead late in a hockey playoff game...not sure which is more nerve wracking as a fan.

Holding a close lead late in a baseball playoff game, or holding a 1 goal lead late in a hockey playoff game...not sure which is more nerve wracking as a fan.
May is like the Mike Hopkins of pitchers lol... miss Hop losing his mind w every play on the sideline as an asst...

Lol seriously? The only player on your team I find likeable is judge. He said it because your guy threw at his guys head.

Lol seriously? The only player on your team I find likeable is judge. He said it because your guy threw at his guys head.

Bunk. Chapman has a live arm 100 mph plus sometimes has one get away from him.

Man. I still have more faith in Jansen than Treinan. I’d rather Graterol if anything here.

Im petrified.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom