2020 MLB Season... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

I am sure the players werent 100% diligent, but the way MLB is trying to shape this as all on the players is predictably MLB.

How does MLB justify letting them play Sunday??

I am sure the players werent 100% diligent, but the way MLB is trying to shape this as all on the players is predictably MLB.

How does MLB justify letting them play Sunday??
Rob Manfred wagered a bet with somebody he could become a worse commissioner than Roger Goodell. It’s the only way to understand his job performance as commissioner the last year.

How bout that homer by Judge last night?

Love the Padres brown caps w yellow lettering. So sharp.

Pizzed the Mets lost the series to the Sox

Happ is a lefty pitcher w a chance of meat balls

I like the Brewers “mb”-that-looks-like-a-glove cap

the SS for the Braves has been on fire

I like Matt Olsen‘s (A’s 1B) stance and swing. His walk off a week or so back was pretty

Joe Kelly is the man for going after the Astros ears

lol. Didn’t you just blame the marlins for everything?

2 isolated cases. Cessa still hasn't been cleared but he is a mop up guy anyway. Chapman is our beast and he is back.

Chapman has only been cleared to "return to team activities".

He's still on the COVID IL.

Not back on the active roster quite yet.

I'm calling Bunk. The whole thing stemmed from bad behavior by those marlins players who went to the strip club then thats likely how the Phillies people caught or exposed to it.

Say hello to Bunk for us. :cool:

I opposed it and I would still prefer to just end games in ties after ten innings, but the runner on second in extra innings rule has made for some exciting and interesting baseball.

I hated the college football overtime rule when it was first proposed for all the same reasons- it's artificial and phony, etc. etc. Then I saw it used in a small college playoff game where they were experimenting with this and loved it and have ever since. This could be happening again. Soccer and Hockey use shoot outs to determine winners. The fans love it. This could become a new tradition in baseball although I can think of some classic extra inning games I would miss under this system, the '86 NLCS Game 6 for example. They wrote a book about that one, I don't think they will write books about games decided by a guy being posted to second in the 10th inning.

1596244310564.png

Last edited:
This could become a new tradition in baseball although I can think of some classic extra inning games I would miss under this system, the '86 NLCS Game 6 for example. They wrote a book about that one, I don't think they write books about games decided by a guy being posted to second in the 10th inning.

View attachment 185116
I hope they just keep it for the regular season.

I know.

The board has never been able to ignore the lowest common denominator. And now, I think people might be rooting for the wrong thing...for the wrong reason.
We want healthy people right? The Mets are not good for anyone's health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom