2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Lol not happening.
258B6A6C-69F4-4978-A627-A51A5807CC26.jpeg

Loving Iron Sheik’s Twitter and it is definitely going to start bleeding into more of my posts if I’m not careful.

This is your second post within a week where your 80s WWF reference had me close to ordering WWE Network and binging old stuff for a few weeks.

If SU hoops gets another two week pause at any point, that may be what drives me to pull the trigger.

I said that when Joe Burrows was the bungals QB.
youre just jealous of the jets.

the team with the fancy star helmets is actually worse than them, but the jets will get lawrence and you will be stuck with a rehabbed dex.

bwhaaaa-haaaa

youre just jealous of the jets.

the team with the fancy star helmets is actually worse than them, but the jets will get lawrence and you will be stuck with a rehabbed dex.

bwhaaaa-haaaa
You are actually saying the Cowboys are worse than the Jets?

Jets are winless for the season, do the Jets have Zach Martin, Cedee Lamb, Gallup, Cooper, Elliot?
Becton is better than martin.

elliot actually fumbles more than wentz turns the ball over.

the wrs are ok, but you got noone to throw it to them.

and if you had any real talent, youd be over 3 wins...so we must agree McCarthy sucks.

Becton is better than martin.

elliot actually fumbles more than wentz turns the ball over.

the wrs are ok, but you got noone to throw it to them.

and if you had any real talent, youd be over 3 wins...so we must agree McCarthy sucks.
I like Becton but that's just absurd. We have 3 wins and you have 4 against teams that are combined 9-21-2. We are 3-8 because we lost our pro bowl QB and our head coach is a moron.

We have a chance to win the NFC East and host a playoff game and if and likely Jones misses time we are going with Colt McCoy as our QB ? Possibly bringing in Alex Tanney ?

No Thank U. There has to be better options We can win this thing.

We have a chance to win the NFC East and host a playoff game and if and likely Jones misses time we are going with Colt McCoy as our QB ? Possibly bringing in Alex Tanney ?

What about tanking for Trevor?

You rooted against the team this year. Aint no “we”, Rube Baker.

Yeah, why don't we trade someone on our practice squad for Aaron Rodgers? I mean, jeez. It's like we're rolling over.

I say we pick up Colin Kaepernick.

I wouldn't go that far. But Cooper Rush knows the system we could get him. Lot of pop about him in training camp.

Id rather go for the guy who QBd a team to the NFC title game that has major league courage and character.