2020 PGA Tour... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2020 PGA Tour...

1585945920240.png

so they plan on trying to play the ryder cup the week after the open?

so they plan on trying to play the ryder cup the week after the open?

All the players on the Europe team will be in the US Open, and since the Cup is in the US logistically its to difficult. Also remember that the Ryder Cup only starts Friday of the next week.

Live golf this Sunday!! Someone said all 4 of them will be carrying their own bags. That would be great. Of course they would carry a a light stand bag not the huge ones their regular caddies carry

and with the teams so lopsided on paper, I’m definitely going with the contrarian strategy and betting on the Okie st. duo at +175

I assume Mike Tirico is broadcasting from his home. When they cut to him, there is some noticable SU stuff in the background on the shelves including a small football helmet.

Blowout city so far. Wolff has been terrible and DJ looks as interested as usual. Lol. Great to watch live golf though.

Blowout city so far. Wolff has been terrible and DJ looks as interested as usual. Lol. Great to watch live golf though.

I am not a hard core golf watcher but I do watch the majors and some of the regular events. I have no idea who Matthew Wolff is.

Poor Mike, thrust into the middle of a campaign rally.

Wolff is an OSU grad pretty talented but really just a college player right no in experience.

I am not a hard core golf watcher but I do watch the majors and some of the regular events. I have no idea who Matthew Wolff is.

Top college prospect who turned pro in 2019 (and played well along with Hovland and Murakawa), and won last summer as a rookie on tour in his 3rd professional event in July 2019. Gained just as much notoriety because of his unique swing.

Since that win the results have been mixed - not terrible, but average tour player like. But young, and could certainly one day be top 20 in the world.

The closest I’ve been to the course has been standing in line at Captain Charlie’s across the road

There is an affordable public experience down the coast at Palm beach par three which looks remarkably the same

Live golf this Sunday!! Someone said all 4 of them will be carrying their own bags. That would be great. Of course they would carry a a light stand bag not the huge ones their regular caddies carry

and with the teams so lopsided on paper, I’m definitely going with the contrarian strategy and betting on the Okie st. duo at +175
4 skins on the line here! My bet looking pretty good so far! Rickie is by far the MVP today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom