2020 PGA Tour... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2020 PGA Tour...

I don't disagree. I wanted to watch players making shots, and instead got an over-produced golf-like event. The talking heads talked too much and overshadowed the player banter - which I think most of us really wanted to hear more of. The Tirico-Murray exchange was tedious off the hop and grew only more so. And as I was watching on DVR, I fast forwarded through the Trump stretch. None of my golf friends was interested in anything he had to say.

Pouring rain for the Tiger, Phil, Manning, Brady match. Kinda stinks they have to play in that slop.

golf in the rain is pretty nice when you have the right equipment to keep the hands dry.

I imagine the Camera is a bit of pressure but he plays in pro-ams so it should bother him too much.. an 8 handicap should be able to deal with it but his real score would be like 50-60 for the first 9..

Woods / Manning might finish this match off by the 13th hole.

Brady isn’t an 8 handicap. Some vanity there. He’s probably closer to a 13.

Brady isn’t an 8 handicap. Some vanity there. He’s probably closer to a 13.

I wonder how much he's played recently since he joined the Bucs. Prolly took up a decent amount of his offseason time.

some pretty funny talk.. Brady looks like someone who needs to play alot to be solid.
Brady’s biggest problem is lack of rotation through impact. A good swing coach could cure it fairly quickly as an athlete of his IQ and ability. Watch how Tiger and Phil rotate through the ball compare to TB to get an idea of what I’m talking about. Pay attention to their lead hip and where it is at impact. The pros will have their hips much more “cleared (open) compared to Brady, and even Manning to an extent.

He could be a mid single digit handicap, but it will half to come after retirement because it would probably require some tweaks to his natural throwing motion, which he’s probably not willing to do.

Throwing darts on 16. Great shots and great clutch shot by Peyton.

This has been very entertaining ever since Brady holed the shot on the first nine. The alternate shot has been surprisingly very competitive.

wish I put more money down.. Tiger played solid but never really hit any irons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom