2021 MLB Season | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

When you can't answer a simple question with the only acceptable answer which is no, you have a problem. And it isn't the interviewer.
I imagine every notable pitcher is going to be asked the same question. I hope they’re practicing their answers.

Tonight game is when Donaldson needs to be hit. Or get one right up and in. King is expendable if he gets suspended. Need to defend our ace.

Tonight game is when Donaldson needs to be hit. Or get one right up and in. King is expendable if he gets suspended. Need to defend our ace.
The Office Reaction GIF

Donaldson sent a message.

He will get drilled when we play them in Yankee Stadium. Michael Kay thinks he should have gotten hit during the series. Not by Cole he is too important if he gets suspended but another Yankee pitcher should have.

He will get drilled when we play them in Yankee Stadium. Michael Kay thinks he should have gotten hit during the series. Not by Cole he is too important if he gets suspended but another Yankee pitcher should have.
Rare opportunity for you. Pick the Yankee you want the Twins to hit for them hitting Donaldson. Torres or Judge? Up to you. You do understand that door swings both ways, right? You hit theirs. They will hit yours. Or did you not look to the other side and think of what they would do in return?

Rare opportunity for you. Pick the Yankee you want the Twins to hit for them hitting Donaldson. Torres or Judge? Up to you. You do understand that door swings both ways, right? You hit theirs. They will hit yours. Or did you not look to the other side and think of what they would do in return?
CR picks the s and c coach. To send a message. Or Thibs.

Not to get to deep into this. You throw at Donaldson if he is up in the top of the 9th and we have the lead hopefully. Then we don't bat hopefully in the bottom of the 9th. I think we need to standup for Cole over these baseless accusations.

Not to get to deep into this. You throw at Donaldson if he is up in the top of the 9th and we have the lead hopefully. Then we don't bat hopefully in the bottom of the 9th. I think we need to standup for Cole over these baseless accusations.
First, they aren't baseless. Let's stop right there. He wouldn't or couldn't even deny them when asked. Now, he isn't alone. Almost all pitchers are using that stuff. Look at the box scores. All of a sudden, offense is back when the umps are going to start checking. Second, if you hit one of theirs, they are going to hit one of yours. That stuff is never forgotten. You can't see to grasp that. What would you do if the Minn pitcher intentionally hit Judge? No. they are going to respond. Try to at least think smart if you can't act smart.

Right, because once the 9th inning is up they’ll never play that team again!

Last night degrom vs Snell.was great but I'm as big a Met fan as it is but I can't sit through a whole game anymore.

Just left a 7 inning game for a day night double header. 3 total runs between last night and tonight and Erick Fedde isn’t Sandy Koufax.

Baseball is becoming brutally unwatchable.
Yes. Get rid of substances on pitchers, if it’s an issue; X-ray all bats; move back the fences, 2 infielders on each side of 2nd base, automate the strike zone, hold umpires accountable. Also, set up electronic communications to get rid of signals. Once on the batters box, can’t leave. Pitch w/in X seconds of foot on rubber.

Yes. Get rid of substances on pitchers, if it’s an issue; X-ray all bats; move back the fences, 2 infielders on each side of 2nd base, automate the strike zone, hold umpires accountable. Also, set up electronic communications to get rid of signals. Once on the batters box, can’t leave. Pitch w/in X seconds of foot on rubber.
The everything is a home run or strikeout issue definitely hurts the game. Just like in basketball where everything is a 3 or a layup. It’s a more boring game. Need balance. Small ball elements: bunting, stealing bases, hit and run, putting the ball in play, etc. need to be more prominent.

They need to shorten games who has 4 hours a night to devote to a game? These 7 inning games are starting to grow on me.

They need to shorten games who has 4 hours a night to devote to a game? These 7 inning games are starting to grow on me.
I don’t mind the length of the game as much...I don’t feel the need to watch every pitch anyway. That’s the thing I like about baseball: you can just have it on while you’re doing other things. Don’t need to be locked in the whole time.

I don’t mind the length of the game as much...I don’t feel the need to watch every pitch anyway. That’s the thing I like about baseball: you can just have it on while you’re doing other things. Don’t need to be locked in the whole time.
Ya I'll do the same watch a few innings put on some shows and come back. Except for degrom.games. I just think for the younger guys shorter games might get them more interested.

Ya I'll do the same watch a few innings put on some shows and come back. Except for degrom.games. I just think for the younger guys shorter games might get them more interested.
I’m convinced that younger people only care about dogs and craft beer anyway. They don’t actually watch sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom