2021 MLB Season | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

They need to shorten games who has 4 hours a night to devote to a game? These 7 inning games are starting to grow on me.
One of the great things about soccer, the time. Under 2 hours (absent big games with OT, but even that is max 1/2 hour, then PKs), no timeouts (team or tv).

Brandon Belt isn't getting paid to hit singles the other way.

Want to even it out have lefties run to 3rd base on a hit :)
What is he getting paid for exactly?

It’s all about base runners. “Do we care if they get a hit or walk”? “We do not”!

Last edited:
Very strange, the sticky baseballs aren’t impacting Vladdy’s season.

Sack up Blackmon

I’m convinced that younger people only care about dogs and craft beer anyway. They don’t actually watch sports.
We went to a couple of craft beer places in the Catskills that we had visited pre-pandemic. Now, they were over run with Hipster Duffuses, complete with some combination of vests, beards, crocs and porkpie hats, along with dogs. The owners’ cat was the coolest animal at one of them. Jumped up and sat on a Harley for a while.

Last edited:
We went to a couple of craft beer places in the Catskills that we had visited pre-pandemic. Now, they were over run with Hipster Duffuses, complete withe some combination of vests, beards, crocs and porkpie hats, along with dogs. The owners’ cat was the coolest animal at one of them. Jumped up and sat on a Harley for a while.
OK, Boomer.

We went to a couple of craft beer places in the Catskills that we had visited pre-pandemic. Now, they were over run with Hipster Duffuses, complete withe some combination of vests, beards, crocs and porkpie hats, along with dogs. The owners’ cat was the coolest animal at one of them. Jumped up and sat on a Harley for a while.

The way they all dress the exact same and have beards and dogs is very noticeable to me too.

OK, Boomer.
What does age (technically, a proud Boomer II) have to do with an accurate and, if I do say so myself, astute observation.

It’s funny how some people of a certain age resort to pejorative name calling when they have no factual counterpoint or any enlightening contribution.

Shows a general lack of intelligence and earnestness.

Brandon Belt isn't getting paid to hit singles the other way.

Want to even it out have lefties run to 3rd base on a hit :)
Clark always had something to say about other players. Probably not much to say about why he seemed to get injured so much (didn't look like he was a regular visitor to the weight room) or his thoughts on the value of first basemen who hit 15-20 HRs.

What is he getting paid for exactly?

Push 20 homers and get some rbis. And looking at his stats yikes he’s been perfectly generic for a decade.

Clark always had something to say about other players. Probably not much to say about why he seemed to get injured so much (didn't look like he was a regular visitor to the weight room) or his thoughts on the value of first basemen who hit 15-20 HRs.

You just described Brandon Belt perfectly also.

What does age (technically, a proud Boomer II) have to do with an accurate and, if I do say so myself, astute observation.

It’s funny how some people of a certain age resort to pejorative name calling when they have no factual counterpoint or any enlightening contribution.

Shows a general lack of intelligence and earnestness.
Is that why you called them dufuses?

One of the great things about soccer, the time. Under 2 hours (absent big games with OT, but even that is max 1/2 hour, then PKs), no timeouts (team or tv).

Big part of it's domestic TV popularity increasing this century.

There are some tough choices this year. I could have gone three different ways at third base in the American League, also in the American League outfield.
my-selections.png

Last edited:
There are some tough choices this year. I could have gone three different ways at third base in the American League, also in the American League outfield.
View attachment 202293

Oh yeah I meant fill mine out and post it. I will do that tonight. Just glancing at yours quickly, I know we agree on Acuna, Perez, Posey, Castellanos, Xander, Semien, Tatis Jr and Vlad Jr. I will have to review the stats on the others but they look good. I tend to lose track a bit on some of the guys if they aren't on one of my fantasy teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom