2021 MLB Season | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

1624837385570.png

The umpire stoped DeGrom to check him after the first inning. DeGrom was like "check my cap, my glove, my belt, whatever you want. I'm just that good."
They need to start checking him to see if he is human. I'm starting to think he might not be.

Bauer facing assault allegations. Like I said this guy is a clown and a bad guy. I never wanted the Yankees to sign him. Thank god we didn't.

Bauer facing assault allegations. Like I said this guy is a clown and a bad guy. I never wanted the Yankees to sign him. Thank god we didn't.
You should be worried about fixing the Yankees.

Chapman says hi.

We’ll let it play out and see if he’s guilty or not.

Unlike you...if he’s guilty I hope they fry his ass, regardless of what team he plays for.

Chapman says hi.

We’ll let it play out and see if he’s guilty or not.

Unlike you...if he’s guilty I hope they fry his ass, regardless of what team he plays for.
After reading the complaint, it doesn't look good. I will not get in to the sordid details.

After reading the complaint, it doesn't look good. I will not get in to the sordid details.
Yeah, that’s what many seem to be saying. Not sure I want to read it.

Hopefully, whatever happened...justice is served.

Why wasn't the Yankees game called last night after the second rain delay it was an official game at that point. Can't believe they did that.

Why wasn't the Yankees game called last night after the second rain delay it was an official game at that point. Can't believe they did that.
It’s unacceptable, Hulk! Lets give them a piece of our minds with some sternly worded emails!

Yesterday was the highest scoring day in the history of major league baseball since 1901. I think it’s kind of funny that happened right after the sticky stuff was banned.

It’s unacceptable, Hulk! Lets give them a piece of our minds with some sternly worded emails!

If me and my family were there and had to sit through 2 rain delays and game ending well after 1 am like it did. I would send an email. You don't treat your fans like that. Game was official.

If me and my family were there and had to sit through 2 rain delays and game ending well after 1 am like it did. I would send an email. You don't treat your fans like that. Game was official.
Except of course if it was the Yanks who were behind and came back to win. Then it would be a historic night in the Bronx. The umpires job is to be fair to both sides. They thought they could complete the game and they were able to do that. Same exact thing happened in Boston. Except the Red Sox didn't blow the game. oh, and I haven't heard any Red Sox fans complain about completing the game.

I can't believe I'm feeding the troll but here we go. Off the top of my head pregame the home team controls game cancellation. Once the game starts it's in the umpire's hands. I didn't google this so I could be way off.

Yesterday was the highest scoring day in the history of major league baseball since 1901. I think it’s kind of funny that happened right after the sticky stuff was banned.
The sticky stuff has been banned for a couple of weeks. It was also a historic warm day and the ball flies in the hot weather. Both contributed to this. Probably more because of the sticky stuff there are a lot of factors. the Red Sox team era has actually gone down since the sticky stuff ban.

I can't believe I'm feeding the troll but here we go. Off the top of my head pregame the home team controls game cancellation. Once the game starts it's in the umpire's hands. I didn't google this so I could be way off.
No. You are right. The umps follow the weather charts. I do think if Sanchez's ball hit to 3rd had been a two run scoring hit, the game might have been called if the game was more one sided. It wasn't and it wasn't. weird to complain that the umps were at fault when you can't hold a 4 run 9th inning lead but whatever.

Best male friend of mine who is a Yankee fan (I'm a Red Sox fan) says: another game against the hapless Royals? I said actually , they have played the Sox tougher than the Yanks so far. My friend: shut up.

Best male friend of mine who is a Yankee fan (I'm a Red Sox fan) says: another game against the hapless Royals? I said actually , they have played the Sox tougher than the Yanks so far. My friend: shut up.

You are asking for a 12 game losing streak ask Mazz.

You are asking for a 12 game losing streak ask Mazz.
Mazz is interesting because while he covered baseball, he knows nothing about it. Or what he is watching. I could give you a thousand examples but I will just give you these. Earlier in the year, he mocked the two lefties out of the bull pen. Let's see how that looks now, Mazz. Hernandez. 32 games. 26.1 innings. a 2.73 era and 35 k's in those 26 innings. How about Taylor. Hasn't allowed a run in 19 games. 33 games 27.2 innings 40k"s. a 2.93 era,.
He is furious that this team is being linked to the 2018 team and the 2007 team. which he called wagons. That 2018 team was so good that when Murray, the moron that sits to his left, held up a sign for weeks, weeks, that said the 2018 team was a fraud for the schedule they had played. Mazz said nothing. That entire show is a joke. Everything has to be negative. There must be a way to determine if a team is good. Whatever could it be????? Just spit balling here, how about your record? Crazy, huh. No one knows what the future holds. Guys get hurt. but I wouldn't trust or believe anything that Mazz said if he told me the sky was blue. By the way, I was listening when Mazz said that crap.

I forgot to add that Felger, on his weeknight show with Holly said that the cheating Red Sox (with no proof) will be exposed when they start checking the sticky stuff. The Red Sox team era has dropped since they started checking. He also said that they would fold because of it. Now, just two weeks later, is changing his tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom