2021 MLB Season | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

Mazz is interesting because while he covered baseball, he knows nothing about it. Or what he is watching. I could give you a thousand examples but I will just give you these. Earlier in the year, he mocked the two lefties out of the bull pen. Let's see how that looks now, Mazz. Hernandez. 32 games. 26.1 innings. a 2.73 era and 35 k's in those 26 innings. How about Taylor. Hasn't allowed a run in 19 games. 33 games 27.2 innings 40k"s. a 2.93 era,.
He is furious that this team is being linked to the 2018 team and the 2007 team. which he called wagons. That 2018 team was so good that when Murray, the moron that sits to his left, held up a sign for weeks, weeks, that said the 2018 team was a fraud for the schedule they had played. Mazz said nothing. That entire show is a joke. Everything has to be negative. There must be a way to determine if a team is good. Whatever could it be????? Just spit balling here, how about your record? Crazy, huh. No one knows what the future holds. Guys get hurt. but I wouldn't trust or believe anything that Mazz said if he told me the sky was blue. By the way, I was listening when Mazz said that crap.
Felger&Mazz create CuseRunner type of fans.

meanwhile, I am getting antsy to kick your butt in poker.
I’ll be playing soon.
Been busy these last few months.

Tournaments can’t be far from returning. I am going to play the 10k main event buyin in November. Got the money saved and room booked finally decided to play it.

I’ll be playing soon.
Been busy these last few months.

Tournaments can’t be far from returning. I am going to play the 10k main event buyin in November. Got the money saved and room booked finally decided to play it.
I was planning on using the 10k that I was going to win on the Red Sox over 79 1/2 until I was talked out of it. Not that I don't bring it up in every conversation I have with those who talked me out of it.

If me and my family were there and had to sit through 2 rain delays and game ending well after 1 am like it did. I would send an email. You don't treat your fans like that. Game was official.
And just think, the Mets will let you use their gym and throw out the first pitch for $250. At Yankee Stadium, you can’t even get drunk for that price.

The Mets are the team for the real blue collar New Yorkers.Mets, new owner embrace 'Bobby Bonilla Day'

So my Mariners are 4 games over .500 in July. Our pitching is mediocre, and our hitting is bad. Hard team to watch really.
How are they doing it?
18-7 in one run games, and 9-1 in extras.

And just think, the Mets will let you use their gym and throw out the first pitch for $250. At Yankee Stadium, you can’t even get drunk for that price.

The Mets are the team for the real blue collar New Yorkers.Mets, new owner embrace 'Bobby Bonilla Day'
There is even a Bobby Bonilla day commercial lol. See now that the Mets actually have a competent owner it's funny. It's like one final f you to the Wilpons.

When Bauer goes to prison for rape and aggravated assault .. do the Dodgers still have to pay him ?

We’re going to lose Bauer and May for the year, and still be able to trot out Buehler, Kershaw, and Urias in the playoffs.

Classic example of what a over rated in game manager Alex Cora is. First, he somehow gets 5 innings out of Richards and with 90 pitches, he sends him out for the 6th. Richards gives up 2 quick hits and a run, Sox lead is down to 3-2. the pen gets them out of trouble. They add a run to make it 4-2 going in to the 8th. He brings in a guy that has been released twice already this season. Gives up a quick two runs. Sox take a 2 run lead in extras and he brings in Andriese a guy that you are scared to bring in against the Yanks with a 9-2 lead last sunday. They lose. I will give him that the players play hard for him. and his teams never quit. But his game management is terrible. 3 different really stupid moves. His team could have survived 2. and they usually do. But not 3. and before anyone says well, they have a healthy lead, Toronto has 31 games left with teams currently in last place. 31.

Question for you guys (I'm not a baseball person)... me/my wife and another couple are going to be bringing a total of six little ones to an Orioles game next month. My wife is really paranoid about foul balls hitting kids (I know it's rare). I really want to sit on either the first or third base line because I will fall asleep at a baseball game in the upper deck. Is it safer to sit lower towards the field or towards the top of the section? I know there is a protective netting section but we weren't able to get enough seats together for that area.

Is the top of Section 60 in the danger zone?

1625580910233.png

Question for you guys (I'm not a baseball person)... me/my wife and another couple are going to be bringing a total of six little ones to an Orioles game next month. My wife is really paranoid about foul balls hitting kids (I know it's rare). I really want to sit on either the first or third base line because I will fall asleep at a baseball game in the upper deck. Is it safer to sit lower towards the field or towards the top of the section? I know there is a protective netting section but we weren't able to get enough seats together for that area.

Is the top of Section 60 in the danger zone?

View attachment 203217
I found this link.

Camden Yards is first on the list for most foul prone ball parks and the area around section 60 is more dangerous than most areas.

That said, I think the probability of anyone getting hit is still remarkably low. Especially if you have an adult or two with a glove close by, watching over the little ones.

For all my other Sox fans out there:

Since the ole SpiderTack crackdown began...

Gerrit Cole’s last 7 starts: 4.69 ERA 1.21 WHIP Aroldis Chapman’s last 15 outings: 11.57 ERA 2.57 WHIP They are making a combined $53.2M this season.

For all my other Sox fans out there:

Since the ole SpiderTack crackdown began...

Gerrit Cole’s last 7 starts: 4.69 ERA 1.21 WHIP Aroldis Chapman’s last 15 outings: 11.57 ERA 2.57 WHIP They are making a combined $53.2M this season.
Michael Felger said with a smirk on 6/20 that the red Sox would fold because of the loss of spidertec. Their team era has gone down since 6/20 I want to see him comment on that with the same smirk.

Michael Felger said with a smirk on 6/20 that the red Sox would fold because of the loss of spidertec. Their team era has gone down since 6/20 I want to see him comment on that with the same smirk.
You just have to take all of Felger's takes with a grain of salt. I'd say like 22% of his takes have ever been accurate.

You just have to take all of Felger's takes with a grain of salt. I'd say like 22% of his takes have ever been accurate.
I know that. The thing is , his whole show is negative. Finding someone to blame. Running someone out of town. His whole take when someone fails, he pooped his pants. This from a guy that couldn't play a competitive sport if his kids lives were at stake. A couple of years ago, Murray asked a caller if he had kids. The guy said yes. Then Murray said I hope you outlive them. Felger and Mazz didn't say a word to him. Murray should have been at the least suspended and at the worst fired.
Mazz said earlier in the year that the two lefties were horrible. Turns out, they are pitching really, really well, he also said the Sox can't beat a good team. Like who? Houston is the only team that has given them a real problem and they just went 0-6 at home against the O's and tigers. When they start with that stuff, I turn it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom