2021 MLB Season | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

I know that. The thing is , his whole show is negative. Finding someone to blame. Running someone out of town. His whole take when someone fails, he pooped his pants. This from a guy that couldn't play a competitive sport if his kids lives were at stake. A couple of years ago, Murray asked a caller if he had kids. The guy said yes. Then Murray said I hope you outlive them. Felger and Mazz didn't say a word to him. Murray should have been at the least suspended and at the worst fired.
Mazz said earlier in the year that the two lefties were horrible. Turns out, they are pitching really, really well, he also said the Sox can't beat a good team. Like who? Houston is the only team that has given them a real problem and they just went 0-6 at home against the O's and tigers. When they start with that stuff, I turn it off
EEI and 98.5 lead the pack in producing the most cynical and negative sports media personalities in our town which is filled with cynical and negative sports media personalities.

Question for you guys (I'm not a baseball person)... me/my wife and another couple are going to be bringing a total of six little ones to an Orioles game next month. My wife is really paranoid about foul balls hitting kids (I know it's rare). I really want to sit on either the first or third base line because I will fall asleep at a baseball game in the upper deck. Is it safer to sit lower towards the field or towards the top of the section? I know there is a protective netting section but we weren't able to get enough seats together for that area.

Is the top of Section 60 in the danger zone?

View attachment 203217
If you could swing the front rows of say Sections 59 and 61 that height of the second level greatly reduces the chance of a screaming foul ball coming at you. To reach that 2nd deck it's much greater odds it'd be the popup type of foul ball. Still pay attention unlike those stupid grandparents at Yankee stadium that endangered kids under 5.

Anthony Rendon has not been what I expected, hoped for or needed in fantasy this year.

Question for you guys (I'm not a baseball person)... me/my wife and another couple are going to be bringing a total of six little ones to an Orioles game next month. My wife is really paranoid about foul balls hitting kids (I know it's rare). I really want to sit on either the first or third base line because I will fall asleep at a baseball game in the upper deck. Is it safer to sit lower towards the field or towards the top of the section? I know there is a protective netting section but we weren't able to get enough seats together for that area.

Is the top of Section 60 in the danger zone?

View attachment 203217

I have seasons for the Nats and sit in club on the first base side between the pitcher's mound and home plate. Tons of screaming foul balls off right handed bats, which is either 29 or 226 on this. For that alone sit on the 3rd base side and down low. Any foul balls will be soft popups that make it over the netting that you should catch or at least bat away.

I'm waiting for someone's phone and face to get simultaneously get hit with a ball.

Jake Arrieta has sone quite well for himself for having only 1 fantastic season and 2 good seasons in his career.

I'm starting to get ticked with my Yankees. Wake up offense. Go for the sweep. Some guy named Gilbert is shutting them out only giving up 1 hit 5 innings in.

Wake up.

I'm starting to get ticked with my Yankees. Wake up offense. Go for the sweep. Some guy named Gilbert is shutting them out only giving up 1 hit 5 innings in.

Wake up.
The guy is good, an all-star. Sometimes pitchers dominate.

Great to get one from the Yanks. Both teams are now 4 games back in the wild card standings. It would be nice to stay in playoff contention a while longer. This 20 year drought is a bummer.
Ichiro's rookie year.
Cal's last season.

Jays gotta make a push in the next 3-4 series..

Miss hearing Don call the Sox games. He was good.
I haven't seen too many Padres games but he's been good from what I've seen. Loved the dejection in his voice at the beginning of the at bat and the absolute ecstacy after the home run. Quite a range.

Did John Henry push him out?
Larry Luccino and Tom Werner wanted to upgrade the booth.
So they made the radio announcer Dave O’Brian(ESPN and SU alum) the TV NESN guy and Orsillo was able to get the Padres job along with a raise and become the best announcer in baseball.

So they made the radio announcer Dave O’Brian(ESPN and SU alum) the TV NESN guy and Orsillo was able to get the Padres job along with a raise and become the best announcer in baseball.
Gary Cohen says hi.

Unfortunately it wasn't an upgrade. Orsillo is clearly better than O'Brien. That was a bizarre move.

Don Orsello is better. Turner hired him to do national games along with his Padres gsmes.
Cohen does a nice job but Orsello is better in my book.
Lol not even close. I like Don. Do a survey Gary Cohen wins in a landslide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom