2021 MLB Season | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

There is a radio call out there with John Sterling on the Stanton single. It's an all-time classic.
listening to a game called by sterling and susan ( which i do a lot) is a lot like taking a long road trip across arizona in the back seat of a station wagon while your parents yammer endlessly at each other up front.

listening to a game called sterling and susan ( which i do a lot) is a lot like taking a long road trip across arizona in the back seat of a station wagon while your parents yammer endlessly at each other up front.
More like grandparents who shouldn’t be driving.

ARoid just said that Cora is MVP because he took a team that was last , last year and this year they are 1st. Does he have access to the AL east standings ?

ARoid just said that Cora is MVP because he took a team that was last , last year and this year they are 1st. Does he have access to the AL east standings ?
You'd need a high powered calculator to keep track of all of the misstatements and inaccuracies he utters each broadcast.

It’s beyond stupid. Cora gives ARod access so he gives him that praise.

This is the Boston sports media.
Make things miserable for their own fans.
Actually have no problem with that as I have the same view. Lot of wood left to chop.

The third time through the order effect is real.
If the Yankees weren’t morons that decision is beyond dumb.
That was a terrible send.
Fenway is doing what terrible drives I make off the tee that goes off into trees to Stanton.
The ball spit back.

Phil Nevin is a moron.

Phil Nevin has to be the worst 3B coach in MLB history. I believe that's the 22nd NYY thrown out at home plate.

Why are you running into outs at home with only one out.

Taking that chance with two outs. Totally understandable.
Doing that with one out is just stupid.

Why are you running into outs at home with only one out.

Taking that chance with two outs. Totally understandable.
Doing that with one out is just stupid.
Against the team with the most outfield assists by far. Dumb and fantastic

Totally disagree with this move. Nuts.

In favour of most things done as part of modern analytical management.
Like you, however, this one really bothers me.

If the pitcher is pitching really well... yes they will likely have a fall the third way through the lineup... but their performance baseline is already high. So even with a decline the third way through it might still be fairly good. Then you wreck your bullpen for future games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom