2021 MLB Season | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

The broadcast on ESPN2 did not spend as much time with this nonsense.
Vasgerian only got the job because he and A-Rod have the same agent and to get on SNB his agent said use Vasgerian or you won’t get A-Rod.
ESPN said yes. It’s dumb that ESPN wanted ARod and thought he would bring ratings.
Now Vasgerian has got to go.
That broadcast was embarrassing last night:
I don’t complain about bias with commentators as they have biases but last night was so bad I am done with him.
He has to go. He wanted to go crazy for the Yankees and you could tell it was killing him.

The kid on ESPN2 a Cuse alum was very good and entertaining.
Vasgerian should be gone and if ARod only wants to do games with him he can go as well.

The relentless Bucky Dent crap is terrrible.

Vasgerian only got the job because he and A-Rod have the same agent and to get on SNB his agent said use Vasgerian or you won’t get A-Rod.
ESPN said yes. It’s dumb that ESPN wanted ARod and thought he would bring ratings.
Now Vasgerian has got to go.
That broadcast was embarrassing last night:
I don’t complain about bias with commentators as they have biases but last night was so bad I am done with him.
He has to go. He wanted to go crazy for the Yankees and you could tell it was killing him.

The kid on ESPN2 a Cuse alum was very good and entertaining.
Vasgerian should be gone and if ARod only wants to do games with him he can go as well.

The relentless Bucky Dent crap is terrrible.
A-rod, is it tougher to come back in a playoff game than in a regular season game? A-rod: yes. Thanks for the expert commentary A-rod. He was actually sad during the broadcast. Red Sox on the verge of winning the game..Arod: Cole will win the Cy Young next season. Well, he might. But the time for that statement was 4 innings earlier when he was knocked out of the game. Not when the opposing team is about to win.

Taking a walk around the Big Owe /.Olympics stadium grounds today to check out the future temporary home of the Montrampa Bay Rayspos.

Had been at a game last in 2014, but been a long time before that since I walked around this area. Bringing back some nice memories.

That view might hold more merit if the play was closer at the plate but you send him with one out then you better be sure you can make it. The ball was waiting for Judge at home plate. Complete momentum changer right there. All the pressure was going to be on Brasier and now you've let him off the hook. Everything changes. A lot of ways to score from 3rd besides a SF btw.
Not for the K master

In 1970 --> at age 34 <-- Bob Gibson batted .303 with 2 HR and 19 RBI in 124 PA (including 3 doubles and a triple).

A-rod, is it tougher to come back in a playoff game than in a regular season game? A-rod: yes. Thanks for the expert commentary A-rod. He was actually sad during the broadcast. Red Sox on the verge of winning the game..Arod: Cole will win the Cy Young next season. Well, he might. But the time for that statement was 4 innings earlier when he was knocked out of the game. Not when the opposing team is about to win.
You may recall that ARod opted out of his contract the night that Boston won the final game of the 2007 World Series. Couldn't wait another day. Then again ESPN has a long history of hiring dbags because they have a recognizable name.

You could offer 1k to name every baseball manager and I owe you 1k for everyone I don’t know you would win a lot of money.

I know maybe 10 managers in baseball.
I can’t name even name the Baltimore and Toronto managers and my team plays them 19 times.

Is Ned Yost still the Royals manager?
I can’t name the Braves manager.

You could offer 1k to name every baseball manager and I owe you 1k for everyone I don’t know you would win a lot of money.

I can’t name even name the Baltimore and Toronto managers and my team plays them 19 times.

Agree. I used to be able to name them all very easily and now maybe half at best.

Put some money down tonight on Wainwright on the under of him getting 15.5 outs.

Not necessarily because I think he will do bad but I just don’t count on starters going more than 5 innings in an elimination game especially with many fresh pitchers around him.

Mike Matheny is the Royals manager.

Put some money down tonight on Wainwright on the under of him getting 15.5 outs.

Not necessarily because I think he will do bad but I just don’t count on starters going more than 5 innings in an elimination game especially with many fresh pitchers around him.
Yeah, I think the plan is to go with Waino the first two times through the order, followed by Flaherty for an inning or two. If the Cardinals can get six combined innings out of those two, they should be in good shape.

Redbirds get a run on Scherzer.
Let me check live betting market now.

That was huge a DP right there. Looked like it was Ball 4.

This seems like the type of outing however (given his current pitch count as well) that Wainwright likely does not see the sixth inning despite having yet to give up a run, and perhaps not giving up a run in 5.

That was huge a DP right there. Looked like it was Ball 4.

This seems like the type of outing however (given his current pitch count as well) that Wainwright likely does not see the sixth inning despite having yet to give up a run, and perhaps not giving up a run in 5.
Back inside for that one. Thankfully. Don’t want to offend or scare the neighbors.

SMH. NL batting champ hits 2 grand slams in the past week or so, and then grounds into a broken bat bases loaded double play to end the inning.

Our broken bats go for double plays, theirs go for base hits.

Also I’m trying to buy eth coin on Coinbase and it’s just “spinning” on me and not going through. THIS IS NOT RELAXING!

Joe Kelly...you can make up for beaning Hanley Ramirez right now.

Max wasn’t rolling, but he’s a G. Not sure about this one Dave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom