2021 MLB Season | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

As my high school coach used to say to our catcher...”DROP AND BLOCK!” Cmon Smith.

Put some money down tonight on Wainwright on the under of him getting 15.5 outs.

Not necessarily because I think he will do bad but I just don’t count on starters going more than 5 innings in an elimination game especially with many fresh pitchers around him.

And I was wrong. I was pretty confident in this bet after 3 innings, but Wainwright came out so strong in the fifth it must have convinced Cards manager. Counter to what is happening in baseball. But I have to say I like the call with the Cards to stay with him.

Scherzer was a little more shaky when he was taken out so I was OK with taking him out.

Dave Roberts taking Scherzer out is dumber the Cora taking out Eovaldi.
That was so dumb.

I was not too much against that move. He was up to 94 pitches and was a little shaky in the 5th... his batting spot was also coming up so he was not coming back for the sixth inning regardless.. So I suppose you could look at it that he only needs two more out so why pull him.

Eovaldi was more effective, less pitches, no upcoming AB to worry about. Eovaldi also has a crazy pitch assortment and distribution (although not sure if that helps him on third time through -- on the face I would think it would)

And I was wrong. I was pretty confident in this bet after 3 innings, but Wainwright came out so strong in the fifth it must have convinced Cards manager. Counter to what is happening in baseball. But I have to say I like the call with the Cards to stay with him.

Scherzer was a little more shaky when he was taken out so I was OK with taking him out.
You’re not wrong yet.

Trae Turner acting like he’s never been in the playoffs, just up there hacking at some BS every time. Cmon, get it together. We haven’t done that here since Puig’s early years. Compose yourself.

Update: I’m back outside. Getting low on wood. Considering burning my mini step ladder. It’s 2 steps. I’m 6’1. What is this mini step ladder really doing for me?
I’m switching from booze to D8.

My wife - who has a higher tolerance for THC than me - would say yes. For me, it’s a milder high.
I was considering an easy online purchase to give it a shot, until they made it illegal to do so in NY.

Intrigued, but not sure if I want to make a 2 hour PA or MA trip solely for that. Maybe I’ll find a chance where it’s more convenient sometime.

I was considering an easy online purchase to give it a shot, until they made it illegal to do so in NY.

Intrigued, but not sure if I want to make a 2 hour PA or MA trip solely for that. Maybe I’ll find a chance where it’s more convenient sometime.
Yeah, I wouldn’t drive that far for it. My preference is still THC, I just want to follow the rest of this game.

How the heck is a 1-1 game 4 hours…
I’m regretting not taking tomorrow off. I saw this coming...this game, followed by a 75 degree day. I didn’t act. Might have to wake up “sick” in like 6 damn hours.

A-rod, is it tougher to come back in a playoff game than in a regular season game? A-rod: yes. Thanks for the expert commentary A-rod. He was actually sad during the broadcast. Red Sox on the verge of winning the game..Arod: Cole will win the Cy Young next season. Well, he might. But the time for that statement was 4 innings earlier when he was knocked out of the game. Not when the opposing team is about to win.
Cole going to win the Cy young ? Doubt it .. pitching in the AL east against TB, Sox , and Jays with those lineups ? Good luck

Update: I’m back outside. Getting low on wood. Considering burning my mini step ladder. It’s 2 steps. I’m 6’1. What is this mini step ladder really doing for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom