2021 MLB Season | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

I feel for you man. Iowa had a golden ticket to make the CFB.
That performance today was brutal.

The stage was set.
Yes quite disappointing, but not totally unexpected. For some reason, Brohm has had their number since he's been at Purdue. And particularly WR David Bell has killed them.

I just didn't see Iowa getting by Ohio State in December and the win over Penn State was fortunate because of Clifford's injury. Nice defense but a rather pedestrian offense.

The Braves kept Seager in the ballpark at least. Already better than last season.

The Braves kept Seager in the ballpark at least. Already better than last season.
Seager was insane last year. Saddens me that he’s probably in his last few(I hope) weeks as a Dodger.

Not a fan of another bullpen game, but this is where Kershaw’s injury hurts. We’d have 4 starters for this series and not have to mess with these bullpen games.

SMH. Runner on 3rd with 1 out and Mookie Betts and Trae Turner coming up and...nothing. Jeez.

Man. Feel like Bellinger might’ve caught that blooper. Thing was up there forever. Cmon.

We had our chances. 10 hits...2 runs. Gotta come through.
Yep the Braves got out of a lot of trouble. I'm worried that nobody seems to be hitting for the Braves in the playoffs besides Riley and Albies.

This was a big win for the Braves to get. Ian Anderson has pitched well the playoffs this season and last season, but he was more inconsistent this year than I was hoping, so not sure what will happen tonight.

The late 30s - when you start getting injured just by sleeping wrong.

That wrenched neck feeling is no good. I had it all last week.

I think it’s a bad break for Scherzer to face the Braves.
He has faced them so many times that Roberts won’t leave him in long.
It’s kinda nuts Scherzer only gets 79 pitches. The dude is a horse I would ride.

I think it’s a bad break for Scherzer to face the Braves.
He has faced them so many times that Roberts won’t leave him in long.
It’s kinda nuts Scherzer only gets 79 pitches. The dude is a horse I would ride.
All I know is everytime we had to play against Max in the playoffs, I was thrilled when he finally came out of the game.

Roberts gonna Roberts though. It better work.

All I know is everytime we had to play against Max in the playoffs, I was thrilled when he finally came out of the game.

Roberts gonna Roberts though. It better work.
How many did Max throw in the 9th inning of Game 5? I wasn't sad to see Dave come get him.

How many did Max throw in the 9th inning of Game 5? I wasn't sad to see Dave come get him.
Not sure, but it was an easy 1-2-3 inning with two strikeouts, so not many. Guessing 10-12?

We’re just going to leave runners in scoring position every time. Cool.

at this point in his career, Pujols looks like a beer-league softball player.

Tough to watch.
He’s had a decent year, but yeah he looked horrible in that at bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom