2021 MLB Season | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

The Braves have had more baserunning blunders this postseason than all year it seems like.

I don't think they make the Turner deal if they intended to keep seager.
Agreed. It’s pretty much expected that he’s gone.

But holy crap has Trae been awful at the plate in the playoffs. And Seager is coming though like always.

This one even made me laugh

Smh. With Morton walking 4 guys in the first inning the Dodgers should’ve scored way more than 2.

Not coming through at all at the plate this series.

SMH, too big of a game to have an infielder out there butchering center field.

Get Cody out there, and put either Pujols or Beatty at first.

This play anybody at any position stuff is getting dumb. Get guys in their spots.

Washington with the huge blunder. You have to send the runner with the pitcher coming up.

Ump had to have lost it in the shadows that or he took the Braves.

I feel bad for Buehler. This should’ve been a scoreless inning. Lux butchered the play in CF, and the obvious missed strike 3.

There’s really no reason not to have robots calling strikes/balls at this point.

Sorry Livan Hernandez.

SMH, too big of a game to have an infielder out there butchering center field.

Get Cody out there, and put either Pujols or Beatty at first.

This play anybody at any position stuff is getting dumb. Get guys in their spots.
Josh agrees

Josh agrees

yup. Getting a little too arrogant with the “anybody can play anywhere” stuff.

No. Cody is the rare breed who is a great first baseman and CF - because he’s a tall and fast freak athlete.

These other little choppy basic baseball guys aren’t all the same thing as Cody.

And not for nothing, but Trae Turner in CF and Lux at 2B would be better. But i suspect Trae doesn’t want to play outfield and we’re catering to his get out every single time this series butt.

Looks like the Dodgers spent themselves in the series against the Giants and have nothing left in the tank.

Huge momentum swing. Hope the Braves can get 1 in LA but that was crushing.

I play “2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted” on a loop whenever Jansen comes in with a lead, and “I Love LA” after wins.

Dont @ me.

Lmao Smoltz: “If this guy gets a two out base hit with runners on second and third I’m TELLING you the dugout will erupt.”

Great analysis
I really thought they'd be in a deep depression. Thanks John

Huge momentum swing. Hope the Braves can get 1 in LA but that was crushing.
Dodgers were absolutely dead in the water for innings 2-7, offensively.

Huge hit by Pollock, and then obviously Cody.

Takes some set of nuts to punch JD out on that pitch in Fenway

Roberts has kinda boggled the rotation up, but gotta go Urias tomorrow. Pen is wiped - could use a great 7 innings out of him tomorrow.

Go Pollock in left and sit Lux(not hitting anyway) and put Taylor in center(if it’s not Cody, he’s gotta be out there - he absolutely catches the ball Lux botched.)

I was starting to resign myself to the off-season being here sooner than planned - amazed that what just happened, actually happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom