2021 MLB Season | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

at this point in his career, Pujols looks like a beer-league softball player.

Tough to watch.
I was just thinking the same thing. Hope he retires after the season and people remember how great he was.

I was just thinking the same thing. Hope he retires after the season and people remember how great he was.
I mean, it would be good for baseball for him to retire a champion so if the Braves could relax a bit that would be great.

Smh, didn’t know Rosario was prime Ricky Henderson.
Wow what a first two games! I think the Braves gave me a couple heart attacks with that baserunning. We'll see if the Braves can get one in LA or not.

Wow what a first two games! I think the Braves gave me a couple heart attacks with that baserunning. We'll see if the Braves can get one in LA or not.
I couldn’t help but think if Mookie was in right field, he would’ve been hosed. All the switching backfired.

You want to pull that human delay crap Houston?

Okay eat another grand salami!!
Can't wait for Houston to try the Rodney Dangerfield move to get around the 3 batter rule.

1634580355615.png

Do I dare put in a NLCS series bet on the Dodgers now in plus money territory?

If I was the Braves I would save Morton for game 4.
Don’t waste him against Buehler.

If the Braves didn’t use Morton tomorrow they could go Morton-Fried games 4 and 5 and go for the kill.

Morton isn’t a guy I would waste against Buehler when up 2-0.

If I was the Braves I would save Morton for game 4.
Don’t waste him against Buehler.

If the Braves didn’t use Morton tomorrow they could go Morton-Fried games 4 and 5 and go for the kill.

Morton isn’t a guy I would waste against Buehler when up 2-0.
Don't forget, your game 3 starter is your game 7 starter. Let's say the braves do as you suggest and only split the last two after losing game 3. That means the braves have a most win in game 6 or they face walker and they throw who in game 7?

I can't stand when a pitcher makes pick off attempts when the run difference is 7 and clearly nobody is running.

Good to see a homer in return.

Odds on Houston using a position player to pitch at some point tonight?

Odds on Houston using a position player to pitch at some point tonight?
They have too.
They are going to have to use Zack Grineke who isn’t stretched out longer than they will want tomorrow.

Red Sox have mediocre pitching but it’s looking better than Houston’s pitching.

They have too.
They are going to have to use Zack Grineke who isn’t stretched out longer than they will want tomorrow.

Red Sox have mediocre pitching but it’s looking better than Houston’s pitching.

This 100%. Mediocre but it feels like just enough guys are elevating to win each night.

What innate trait did Williams have that compares to Shaq's size or Bolt's speed?
Really ? Dude was a fighter pilot and was known to have super human vision.. better than 20-10

Sox have that special feeling going right now.

Didn't see this coming as a fan.
Baseball is all about who is hot at the time ..the Sox are hot and the Astros lack the typical post season arms that can shut you down .. once McCullers went down.. it was over

Really ? Dude was a fighter pilot and was known to have super human vision.. better than 20-10
Lots of people, even lots of baseball players, have excellent eyesight. And very good eye-hand coordination. But Williams was a mad-scientist in his approach to his craft, always studying, experimenting, etc. I'm not saying that Shaq and/or Bolt didn't work at excellence. But it's hard to find anyone in any sport who was a student of his craft to the extent Williams was with the specific skills needed to hit a baseball.

And, he was serious about passing along his knowledge, hence the various books and manuals he authored. Not to mention the films, long before our era of instant videos.

Last edited:
Alsacs has been all in trashing the moves the Red Sox didn't make and John Henry in general. Does the anti-ownership agenda outweigh wanting them to win?

Alsacs has been all in trashing the moves the Red Sox didn't make and John Henry in general. Does the anti-ownership agenda outweigh wanting them to win?
I hate the ownership with the passion of 1000 white hot suns.
I still like the team and want a title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom