2021 MLB Season | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

It truly amazes me that when I was kid I always expected the Yankees to do this to the Red Sox.
Now the Yankees don’t scare me

Interesting comment from Bloom on Red Sox potential moves. He said that he thinks making a strength stronger may help you more than fixing a weakness. I think that screams Kimbrel as does a few Red Sox media people. I think fixing a weakness would be first base. Since they have tried everyone just short of me. The Sox have a lot of guys that they can't protect from the rule 5 draft this year. Might as well move them rather than lose them that way.

Padres aquire Fraser from Pirates

Last edited:
Welp, the Mariners are actually 23-8 in one run games.
Mea culpa :(
I told at least 3 people in person too. Smoking too much weed.

Last edited:
It's a shame because if he averaged 30 starts per season, he would probably be headed for the Hall of Fame. He could still get there if he can somehow stay healthy for the next five years.
Oh yeah he's a heck of a pitcher when healthy. It really is unfortunate.

New kid for the Sox is fun to watch

PS - the official scorer robbed him of the home run, calling it a triple and an error

It's a shame because if he averaged 30 starts per season, he would probably be headed for the Hall of Fame. He could still get there if he can somehow stay healthy for the next five years.
His contract is going to be an albatross for that franchise.

His contract is going to be an albatross for that franchise.

You could say that for a lot of these 10 year deals. If this surgery finally gets him straight there are five years there and the guy is build like a horse.

Baseball needs to really rethink this stuff - seven year service time before FA seems way too long, and then free agency seems to pay for past success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom