2021 NFL Thread | Page 140 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I hope the media reacts to this like they did with Biles. I expect they instead will call him a quitter and crazy
Weird take, they couldn't be more different circumstances. Dude was doing jumping jacks in the endzone while the teams were on the field. To the point that security started running after him because they thought he was a fan running onto the field. Did Biles do something during a routine and storm off throwing things?

Biles didn't celebrate and make a scene
What’s that have to do with mental illness?

he made a scene because he has serious issues. I’m not suggesting he be celebrated. I’m suggesting calling him a quitter and crazy isn’t necessary

Weird take, they couldn't be more different circumstances. Dude was doing jumping jacks in the endzone while the teams were on the field. To the point that security started running after him because they thought he was a fan running onto the field. Did Biles do something during a routine and storm off throwing things?
not a weird take at all.
im not suggesting he be championed like Biles was. I’m suggesting name calling a sick person not be acceptable

The nfl should move Chargers-Raiders to Saturday next and move Bills-Jets to Saturday.

Chargers-Raiders if the LA beats Denver will be and win and in game.

I
Bills-Jets when Buffalo wins they will win the East

The facts are the facts. The Petulant One has never been to a SB without Mike McCarthy as his head coach. Peyton Manning got to a Super Bowl with 4 different coaches. Troy Aikman went with 2 coaches. Ben Rothenberger 2 coaches. John Elway went with multiple coaches.
Despite multiple regular season MVPs, just one appearance, and only with McCarthy. Just facts.
You give yourself up with the "Petulant One" comment. So you're a Rodgers hater - good for you.

Look at GB's record in McCarthy's last few years and compare it to what they've done under Lafleur. To not acknowledge Lafleur as an upgrade makes it very hard to take you seriously.

I hope the media reacts to this like they did with Biles. I expect they instead will call him a quitter and crazy
Hard to count on the media for anything related to fairness. They shat on Rodgers far more than AB for covid transgressions that weren't remotely comparable.

This is the message from the Boston media after a 50-10 win.

Not good job you made the playoffs. You should be embarrassed that you lost the 2
Previous games against good teams.
It’s a sickness.

Maybe now AB can focus on domestic violence full time. Or will Tommy Boy push hard to give him his 15th shot at redemption?
And not paying for stuff. He’s first ballot HOF for that

This is the message from the Boston media after a 50-10 win.

Not good job you made the playoffs. You should be embarrassed that you lost the 2
Previous games against good teams.
It’s a sickness.
Lol.. this meathead is something. They should be mad about something they can do nothing about in the past instead of playing the most emotional of sports with emotion

Lol.. this meathead is something. They should be mad about something they can do nothing about in the past instead of playing the most emotional of sports with emotion
New England media are the opposite of Syracuse media.
In NE the coach sucks and is arrogant and should be ashamed he won only 6.

In Syracuse the media need the HC cooperation so they can’t be hard.

Davis Mills >> Trey Lance

Edit : 2nd half role reversal …

Last edited:
Hard to count on the media for anything related to fairness. They shat on Rodgers far more than AB for covid transgressions that weren't remotely comparable.
Rodgers is a complete tool. He makes his bed in regards to people not liking him.

New England media are the opposite of Syracuse media.
In NE the coach sucks and is arrogant and should be ashamed he won only 6.

In Syracuse the media need the HC cooperation so they can’t be hard.

...ashamed of only winning six while being convicted of cheating three times (that we know of)...

Nevermind the established in-game Penalty nonsense.

Happy New Year!

...ashamed of only winning six while being convicted of cheating three times (that we know of)...

Nevermind the established in-game Penalty nonsense.

Happy New Year!
Yeah the game last week the refs definitely had orders to help New England.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom