2021 NFL Thread | Page 142 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

So New Orleans at Atlanta is likely a Saturday game.
I would think LA Rams and San Francisco will be the other Saturday game.

Dino McCarthy strikes again.

Guy is hilariously incompetent at clock management

Nah not on him. Refs called the RB down in bounds when he wasn't. Had to take a TO there.

Only to follow up the next play with missing the delay of game then getting the fumble call wrong.

Game is on Dallas though. If you leave it close enough for the refs to decide be assured they will. For a billion dollar league their refs are absolute garbage.

Nah not on him. Refs called the RB down in bounds when he wasn't. Had to take a TO there.

Only to follow up the next play with missing the delay of game then getting the fumble call wrong.

Game is on Dallas though. If you leave it close enough for the refs to decide be assured they will. For a billion dollar league their refs are absolute garbage.
Who wastes their last TO after the opponent converts a first down outside of 3 minutes left?

(And thereby loses any ability to challenge before 2 minutes)

Mike Babers does.

Who wastes their last TO after the opponent converts a first down outside of 3 minutes left?

(And thereby loses any ability to challenge before 2 minutes)

Mike Babers does.

3e0e838d3be8bbae6654cb823bca1b1a.gif

The NFL honestly should make the Rams-49ers the early game Saturday.
Force both teams to have to win.
Then the late game Saturday should be New Orleans at Atlanta.

As I expect La to beat San Fran. That would force NO into a win and in situation. The only other option for Saturday should be Buffalo-Jets and let the Bills clinch the East.

Sunday night game should be Raiders-Chargers

Tennessee is going to be one of the weakest one seeds I can remember.
I would rather play the Titans than any other playoff team in the AFC.

Unless Jones and Henry are healthy .
You can double Brown and force Tannenhill to beat you. They aren’t scary at all.

I hope the media reacts to this like they did with Biles. I expect they instead will call him a quitter and crazy
Biles told us exactly why she did what she did. Do you honestly believe AB would admit to his issues?

Big Ben won two SBs. He's a sure fire HOFer. I think Dak has an uphill climb to get into Ben's neighborhood.

He threw for 17 touchdowns in both of his Super Bowl seasons. Dak is good enough to get to a Super Bowl

Biles told us exactly why she did what she did. Do you honestly believe AB would admit to his issues?
Why do some of you want to sh it on a clearly mentally ill person?
did you listen to what his teammates/brady said?

no, I don’t believe he would admit to anything. none of that is reason for the media (or people in this thread) to call him a quitter or crazy.

Why do some of you want to sh it on a clearly mentally ill person?
did you listen to what his teammates/brady said?

no, I don’t believe he would admit to anything. none of that is reason for the media (or people in this thread) to call him a quitter or crazy.
I’ve got no idea what his issue is. I’ll agree he has one, but as far as I know CTE is a brain injury and disease and not a mental illness.

And the latest report is that AB was told to go back in the game more than once and refused. The last time he refused, coach told him to leave if he wasn’t going to play. If he was sitting out because his mental issues made him afraid for his health and life I can see your point. Guess we’ll have to wait for him to tell us what happened from his perspective.

And I don’t believe I did anything like what you’ve accused me of here.
So what’s the problem? what was wrong with what I said?

id think Brown should be treated delicately by the media like Biles was. That’s all I said, yet some of you couldn’t handle it. Honestly, it’s very odd.

I’ve got no idea what his issue is. I’ll agree he has one, but as far as I know CTE is a brain injury and disease and not a mental illness.

And the latest report is that AB was told to go back in the game more than once and refused. The last time he refused, coach told him to leave if he wasn’t going to play. If he was sitting out because his mental issues made him afraid for his health and life I can see your point. Guess we’ll have to wait for him to tell us what happened from his perspective.
He doesn’t owe you anything the same way Biles didn’t. unless you think Brady is lying, read what he said.

So what’s the problem? what was wrong with what I said?

id think Brown should be treated delicately by the media like Biles was. That’s all I said, yet some of you couldn’t handle it. Honestly, it’s very odd.
I just asked you a question trying to get you to defend your position. I didn’t actually say anything about AB.

I just asked you a question trying to get you to defend your position. I didn’t actually say anything about AB.
“Do you honestly believe AB would admit to his issues?”

I’m gonna call it, you aren’t discussing in good faith

He doesn’t owe you anything the same way Biles didn’t. unless you think Brady is lying, read what he said.
Then the smart thing for him to do is stop calling attention to himself.

Honestly, I don’t give a crap. This turned out exactly as expected. I’ll stop talking about him now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom