2021 NFL Thread | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Dallas losing this game will drop them to 4 and guarantee they get either Arizona or LA during the wildcard.
That Dallas game will likely be the prime time Saturday game on NBC.

Is there any way Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane don't make the Bills Wall of Fame short of an OJ like scandal?

This might be the worst 4 o’clock slate of games in recent history

Dallas losing this game will drop them to 4 and guarantee they get either Arizona or LA during the wildcard.

I can't remember how the selection goes but I could see the two NBC games being

DAL vs ARI/LA
BUF vs NE

They are going to be a first round loss. I love Dak the person but he is so maddingly inconsistent as a QB that it is hard to like him as QB1. His accuracy is garbage and now that he (rightfully so) is no longer a threat to run he is keeps getting exposed by good defenses. Couple that with the absolute refusal to run the ball with Pollard and this team is not going to win a playoff game let alone 4.

He is basically the Texas version of Kirk Cousins.

I can't remember how the selection goes but I could see the two NBC games being

DAL vs ARI/LA
BUF vs NE
I really think if it’s NE-Buf that has ESPN MNF written all over it.

The worst game will be the Sunday Nickelodeon CBS game. I think the NFC 2-7 game will get the Nickelodeon game.

I actually think KC-LAC, CIN-Indy, Buf-NE is how it ends up.
NFC will come down to NO vs. SF for the 7th seed.

They are going to be a first round loss. I love Dak the person but he is so maddingly inconsistent as a QB that it is hard to like him as QB1. His accuracy is garbage and now that he (rightfully so) is no longer a threat to run he is keeps getting exposed by good defenses. Couple that with the absolute refusal to run the ball with Pollard and this team is not going to win a playoff game let alone 4.

TD Cowboys it’s a one possession game.

TD Cowboys it’s a one possession game.

Doesn't change my opinion. Dak is great if you want to play the NYG and WFT every week. Otherwise this is what you get.

I think Cowboy fans are too hard on Dak. We’ve seen how they have been without him. He’s good. Probably not top 5 good, but just outside it.

I think Cowboy fans are too hard on Dak. We’ve seen how they have been without him. He’s good. Probably not top 5 good, but just outside it.

He is middle of the pack. He is simply too inaccurate to be anything more on a week in, week out basis.

He is capable of really good stretches though. Just have to hope he does it in the playoffs. Seems unlikely at this point.

Not to mention to get the the SB you have to go to GB and everyone knows that up there you have to beat AR plus the refs.

I would put Arizona-Seattle at 430 San Fran-LA Rams at 8 on Saturday.

Then Las Vegas-LA Chargers the SNF win and in game next week.

It
He is middle of the pack. He is simply too inaccurate to be anything more on a week in, week out basis.

He is capable of really good stretches though. Just have to hope he does it in the playoffs. Seems unlikely at this point.

Not to mention to get the the SB you have to go to GB and everyone knows that up there you have to beat AR plus the refs.
its all about matchups in the NFC.
Green Bay wouldn’t want Tampa.
Tampa wouldn’t want NO in the wildcard.
LA/Arizona will suck one playoff game and beat themselves.
Dallas is probably the most talented team.

Green Bay is very beatable.

He's better than that. I'd rather have Dak than Stafford. Stafford is a turnover machine.

Outside of Rodgers and Brady who would you rather have in the NFC as qb? Maybe Murray? That's it.

He's better than that. I'd rather have Dak than Stafford. Stafford is a turnover machine.

Outside of Rodgers and Brady who would you rather have in the NFC as qb? Maybe Murray? That's it.

That is my point. Those two are elite. Everyone else is just a guy. Who was the last non-elite QB to win a SB? Foles and he played out of his absolute mind. So that is what Dak will have to do. He is normal game is not enough.

That is my point. Those two are elite. Everyone else is just a guy. Who was the last non-elite QB to win a SB? Foles and he played out of his absolute mind. So that is what Dak will have to do. He is normal game is not enough.

Matt Ryan and Ben Roethlisberger have made Super Bowls, if they can do it I think Dak can

Eli Manning won 2 SBs. Parsons can do what the Giants D did for Eli.
Dak is better than Eli.

Eli Manning won 2 SBs. Parsons can do what the Giants D did for Eli.
Dak is better than Eli.

Only if they use him that way. Today he has spent more time dropping back then rushing. Which is nuts.

2 minute offense Dak is so much better than take your time, audible twice Dak. They need to do this sooner in the game to get his rhythm going.

Matt Ryan and Ben Roethlisberger have made Super Bowls, if they can do it I think Dak can

Ben when younger was absolutely elite. Ryan never really has been but he hasn't won one either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom