2021 NFL Thread | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

“Do you honestly believe AB would admit to his issues?”

I’m gonna call it, you aren’t discussing in good faith
Fair enough.

I really don’t care about AB. Just didn’t appreciate the comparison to Biles. AB isn’t the receiving GOAT

He threw for 17 touchdowns in both of his Super Bowl seasons. Dak is good enough to get to a Super Bowl
Yeah Dak is good enough to get to a SB. Using Big Ben as some sort of bum example of a guy that could win a SB is off the mark in my opinion. He went to three SBs, won two of em and is easily on his way to Canton. How about using Brad Johnson, Jeff Hostetler or Trent Dilfer?

Yeah Dak is good enough to get to a SB. Using Big Ben as some sort of bum example of a guy that could win a SB is off the mark in my opinion. He went to three SBs, won two em and is easily on his way to Canton. How about using Brad Johnson, Jeff Hostetler or Trent Dilfer?

That's fair

Nah not on him. Refs called the RB down in bounds when he wasn't. Had to take a TO there.

Only to follow up the next play with missing the delay of game then getting the fumble call wrong.

Game is on Dallas though. If you leave it close enough for the refs to decide be assured they will. For a billion dollar league their refs are absolute garbage.
So what are the rules on when the Sky Judge is triggered? Looked like a fumble by Edmonds, but the Sky Judge was nowhere to be found.

He is middle of the pack. He is simply too inaccurate to be anything more on a week in, week out basis.

He is capable of really good stretches though. Just have to hope he does it in the playoffs. Seems unlikely at this point.

Not to mention to get the the SB you have to go to GB and everyone knows that up there you have to beat AR plus the refs.
Middle of the pack nFL Qb is pretty bad .. 15 is closer to 30 than it is to 8

Nah not on him. Refs called the RB down in bounds when he wasn't. Had to take a TO there.

Only to follow up the next play with missing the delay of game then getting the fumble call wrong.

Game is on Dallas though. If you leave it close enough for the refs to decide be assured they will. For a billion dollar league their refs are absolute garbage.
What will never get talked about was the garbage 3rd and 3 total bs pass interference call on the Chiefs that falsely extended the bengals drive that gave them the lead.. total game changer

Yeah Dak is good enough to get to a SB. Using Big Ben as some sort of bum example of a guy that could win a SB is off the mark in my opinion. He went to three SBs, won two of em and is easily on his way to Canton. How about using Brad Johnson, Jeff Hostetler or Trent Dilfer?
Or the Eagles trick play guy.

What will never get talked about was the garbage 3rd and 3 total bs pass interference call on the Chiefs that falsely extended the bengals drive that gave them the lead.. total game changer

Killer. 3rd and 27 though….

Let’s take this time to reflect on what great leaders of men Kirk Cousins and Carson Wentz are . Despite their personal preferences , they stepped up as team leaders , got vaccinated , and minimized team disruptions and distractions as they lead each of their teams to crucial week 17 victories .

Let’s take this time to reflect on what great leaders of men Kirk Cousins and Carson Wentz are . Despite their personal preferences , they stepped up as team leaders , got vaccinated , and minimized team disruptions and distractions as they lead each of their teams to crucial week 17 victories .
That line of thinking would hold more water if not for the fact that over 500 NFL players (more than 25% of the league) have entered the covid protocols so far this season. The overwhelming majority having been vaccinated.

Saturday games
Chiefs at Broncos
Cowboys at Eagles

Sunday night game
Chargers-Raiders

KC-Denver on Saturday is stupid.

Saturday games
Chiefs at Broncos
Cowboys at Eagles

Sunday night game
Chargers-Raiders

KC-Denver on Saturday is stupid.
Cowboys eagles game means next to nothing lol

Buffalo and NE will both be playing at 4:25 on Sunday. Along with NFC South and West teams.

The AFC North, South, NFC North and Wash-NYG will be in the early window.

That line of thinking would hold more water if not for the fact that over 500 NFL players (more than 25% of the league) have entered the covid protocols so far this season. The overwhelming majority having been vaccinated.
Vaccinated players enter COVID protocols
Non vaccinated players enter COVID protocols
Dang .. that completely blows my “line of thinking” out the water.

You know why the vast majority that enter were vaccinated? Because 95% of the league is vaccinated . Not because the vaccine doesn’t reduce your risk of both acquisition and serious illness ..

And at least if the stooges were vaccinated , they could truthfully say they did everything possible to avoid the disease . But alas , they cannot .

Um, didn't Carson Wentz play?

Buffalo and NE will both be playing at 4:25 on Sunday. Along with NFC South and West teams.

The AFC North, South, NFC North and Wash-NYG will be in the early window.
Bills and Pats are going to play each other in the first round.

Unless New England loses at Miami.

Kansas City is going to get Indianapolis or LA if they win at Denver.
If Raiders beat the Chargers they would get the 6 seed because they beat Indy head to head.
If Chargers beat Raiders they would go to Kansas City.

That loss for the Chiefs was huge.
If they lost at Denver they would likely slide to 4 and get New England.

No cupcake for the Chiefs round one.

The Bengals if they win in Cleveland are likely to get the Raiders or Colts unless the Patriots lose at Miami then it’s likely the Patriots at bengals.

Unless New England loses at Miami.

Kansas City is going to get Indianapolis or LA if they win at Denver.
If Raiders beat the Chargers they would get the 6 seed because they beat Indy head to head.
If Chargers beat Raiders they would go to Kansas City.

That loss for the Chiefs was huge.
If they lost at Denver they would likely slide to 4 and get New England.

No cupcake for the Chiefs round one.

The Bengals if they win in Cleveland are likely to get the Raiders or Colts unless the Patriots lose at Miami then it’s likely the Patriots at bengals.

I can't see the Pats losing after yesterday's debacle from Miami.

Um, didn't Carson Wentz play?
Um, was he able to get a normal week of practice in? Was there a distraction caused by the uncertainty? Was he physically at his peak ? Based on how the team and he played .. I’d say there is a good chance the answers are

No
Yes
No

Thanks . Try again

I don’t see why bills fans are scared here . They can’t stop the bills unless there is a snowstorm or the bills abandon what they know works against that slow D

I don’t see why bills fans are scared here . They can’t stop the bills unless there is a snowstorm or the bills abandon what they know works against that slow D
NE can beat Buffalo again.
Both teams weren’t healthy last game.
Buffalo would get Davis and Beasley back.
NE would get Duggar(who has speed) and Aguilar back.

NE played too softly last game. I am betting Belichick would know how to adjust. Buffalo would probably be a 4-5 point favorite.

It’s not the matchup I would want round 1 but Buffalo is one of the best AFC teams so I would expect to have to beat them to get to a SB.

The game is likely a night game and who the hell knows what the weather will be again.

I would expect if it’s NE at Buffalo it’s the MNF game again.

Cincinnati will get the early game Saturday on wild card weekend.

LA likely the afternoon Saturday game.

Dallas the Saturday night game.

Tampa the Nickelodeon game Sunday afternoon.

Kansas City the Sunday night game

Buffalo the MNF game.

These are my guesses and Dallas and KC could flip days but the windows make sense.

NE played too softly last game. I am betting Belichick would know how to adjust. Buffalo would probably be a 4-5 point favorite.

It’s not the matchup I would want round 1 but Buffalo is one of the best AFC teams so I would expect to have to beat them to get to a SB.

The game is likely a night game and who the hell knows what the weather will be again.

Buffalo the MNF game.

These are my guesses and Dallas and KC could flip days but the windows make sense.
Duggar played on 12/26. Singletary plowed him over on the Bills first offensive play from scrimmage. I'm assuming that Agholor would be back for NE.

On another note, Chase for OROY has to be unanimous, right?

Buffalo the MNF game.

The bills could lose to anyone . I just don’t see the patriots as some matchup they must fear… you know who scares me ? The bengals receivers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom