2021 NFL Thread | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Another phantom hold for Pittsburgh this time to take a TD off the board.
Always love the announcer reaction to those replays. "You're gonna see #70 right here, and, uhh, ya there you go".

Lawrence squanders a 2 pt conversion after a KO TD

I wouldn't be surprised if 75% of the crowd today at the Cowboy/Charger game were Dallas fans. That actually may be a low estimate.

Atlanta is a disaster this year.
What Atlanta is doing this year with Matt Ryan is akin to us keeping Dino if we suck this year because of his buyout.
Atlanta should have taken the cap jail season of dead money and just moved on and taken a QB last draft.

Instead they didn’t and the QBs in the next draft don’t impress me.
Atlanta just sucks they are the perfect fantasy team that gets numbers but sucks in real life.

Brady is going to try and break Manning’s single season Td record with the extra game this year. 8 already in 1.75 games.

Lol NFL trying their best to gift wrap this one for the Cowboys.
By not calling the obvious intentional grounding that should’ve resulted in 10 yards and a loss of down?

Riiiiight. :rolleyes:

So how many people out of their knockout pools because they picked Pitt or Seattle ?

Lol NFL trying their best to gift wrap this one for the Cowboys.
Did cbs even show a replay of the illegal motion? Redzone didn't.

Then there's the Seattle fiasco. "Guys it's Seattle, how can we not let this game end on a Russ choke, I know lets just say 1yd line". JFC I've never seen an umpire in such a rush to get on with the next play.

Pathetic. Sometimes I hate myself for ever investing so much into this stupid league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom