2021 NFL Thread | Page 213 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Man, not necessarily the news I wanted to wake up to. Of course in this world I'd have to be reunited with Hackett on another team of mine.

Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Herbert

Good luck!
Kansas City will have the Mahomes contract on the books. Kelce is going to slow down.

They will have a bad year soon.
LA is the team to worry about with all that cap space and Herbert on a rookie deal.

I do think Rodgers with Denver weappns could be like Brady with Tampa.
Sutton, Hamler, Jeudy and Fant will be scary with Rodgers.

Kansas City will have the Mahomes contract on the books. Kelce is going to slow down.

They will have a bad year soon.
LA is the team to worry about with all that cap space and Herbert on a rookie deal.

I do think Rodgers with Denver weappns could be like Brady with Tampa.
Sutton, Hamler, Jeudy and Fant will be scary with Rodgers.
..Or like Manning with Denver. People actually said they had no weapons at the time until he played a couple games, then suddenly Thomas/Decker/Stokley was the best trio in the league. It's obvious they have weapons now.
Mahomes is too good to ever have a bad year but Denver with AR is a better roster and will be a good division winner bet assuming KC is still favored.

Couldn’t give Flo one more year could you Miami.

Now we’ll likely miss the boat on Payton too.

Ben getting 2 rings is really proof karma doesn't exist. Such a jagoff drama queen punk. Palmer gets his knee blown out then Vanderchoke who never missed blows a FG then the Seattle officiating and oh ya a garbage 9-7 Cardinals team in the other SB. Screw you sports. Not still bitter about anything.

rodgers is testament to how hard it is to win 2 SuperBowls.

Mahomes has it all laid out in front of him this year now, all he has to do walk the line.

and yeah, if im Mr UnVaxxed, id stay in the NFC while trying to join the 2 ring club.

So Giants want Flores or Daboil
Jaguars are going to hire Leftwich
Bears hired a typical Bears meathead.
Broncos hired Rodgers bait

No idea on the rest.
Raiders want Josh McDaniels apparently.

Ben getting 2 rings is really proof karma doesn't exist. Such a jagoff drama queen punk. Palmer gets his knee blown out then Vanderchoke who never missed blows a FG then the Seattle officiating and oh ya a garbage 9-7 Cardinals team in the other SB. Screw you sports. Not still bitter about anything.
And Ben was just awful in one of those games - only worse QB play in the Super Bowl I can remember may be Boomer Esiason who was dreadful for the Bengals.

And Ben was just awful in one of those games - only worse QB play in the Super Bowl I can remember may be Boomer Esiason who was dreadful for the Bengals.
100 percent he makes the hall of fame

Really intrigued to see how Cincinnati does against the Chiefs this weekend. Burrow put up better numbers than Allen did against that defense just a couple weeks ago. Granted it was at home. Would have to think Spags is going to double cover Chase after what he did the last time. If Burrow gets any time back there it should be another shootout. One thing the Bengals seem to have going for them is they have a better Dline than the Bills IMO.

Daboll to NYG

Giants having a nice offseason so far, to think they were so close to running it back with Judge + in house GM lol

Something had to have happened with Arians. Dude was still playing MVP caliber football. He always said 45. Sudden pivot is so weird

He didn't want the farewell tour and clearly he wants more time with the family. Respect to him for going out and not declining like Peyton or Brees or Ben did

Something had to have happened with Arians. Dude was still playing MVP caliber football. He always said 45. Sudden pivot is so weird
He leaves 16.5 million in dead money retiring now.
Tampa will likely post June 1 cut him and do what the Saints did with Brees will make his salary the minimum and spread the dead money over 5 years.

Brady will sign a 1 day Patriots contract and retire a Pat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom