Canada beat El Salvador 3-0.

lol we better get 3 points.
Jamaica, currently, blows.

Reggae Boyz in big, big trouble.

Costa Rica beating Jamaica.
Panama beating Mexico
Canada beat El Salvador 3-0.

lol we better get 3 points.
Are my choices either getting Paramount+ or watching on the Spanish channel?

I am watching in the Spanish since I get that channel and will just SAP it and hope they have an English option.
I am not getting Paramount+

It could always be choice C: sleep

I’m up at 5:30 and we take our varsity on the road an hour away tomorrow night, so watching live is not an option. Recording and hoping for good news in the AM.

If we get the 3 points we are all craving I’ll crack a few brews and watch Friday evening, no matter the language of the broadcast. Just give me the 3 points tonight, and I’ll watch if the broadcasters were speaking Latin*.

*on mute

It could always be choice C: sleep

I’m up at 5:30 and we take our varsity on the road an hour away tomorrow night, so watching live is not an option. Recording and hoping for good news in the AM.

If we get the 3 points we are all craving I’ll crack a few brews and watch Friday evening, no matter the language of the broadcast. Just give me the 3 points tonight, and I’ll watch if the broadcasters were speaking Latin*.

*on mute
That's an option also. Heck I'm an hour earlier in Central time and I know I won't make it to the end.

Also, according to LiveSoccerTV dot com, those are pretty much your only choices.

Hate watching the same behavior from the same countries.

A hand to your visage doesn’t mean you need to roll around on the ground like a member of USMNT just tossed beaker of low-ph acid in your face.

Jamaica, currently, blows.

Reggae Boyz in big, big trouble.
Jamaica comes back to get a draw against Costa Rica.

Mexico does the same thing in Panama. Draw in both matches.

Jamaica comes back to get a draw against Costa Rica.

Mexico does the same thing in Panama. Draw in both matches.
Great result for both Jamaica and Panama.

We don’t look like we are going to do much damage tonight.
I am really hoping we can atleast keep a clean sheet.

15 minutes in, plenty of time to feel it out and adjust.

Okay you might be on to something.

So yeah about that giving Berhalter a chance to make this work...

Honduras is playing foul, flop, quick passes and counter. Unless we are willing to knock them on their ass a lot more it's pointless to even hope for a result. Greg has no clue what to do. Also Sands was an absolutely dreadful decision.

US soccer is gonna take a beating in the media tomorrow, gonna get Ugly.

US soccer is gonna take a beating in the media tomorrow, gonna get Ugly.
Might still win 3-1. Too early for that.

With that said, if they do drop points? They deserve to be raked.

Plenty of time to scratch back and earn the result. With that said, I’ve got to crash. Hope to read some good news in this thread I’m a few hours…

This is unwatchable, we have the ball for like 7 seconds before turning it over and Honduras has someone on the ground literally every 2 min.

What the hell is the strategy playing out the back? Disjointed and a prayer?

If… IF we lose tonight, Berhalter better be gone by the weekend. This is ugly at the moment. He, and the team, look completely lost.

Might still win 3-1. Too early for that.

With that said, if they do drop points? They deserve to be raked.

Plenty of time to scratch back and earn the result. With that said, I’ve got to crash. Hope to read some good news in this thread I’m a few hours…

Unless Berhalter is willing to sub at half I don't see it. I mean we can't get a pass within 3 yards and we can't run through the ball on a challenge to save ourselves. Just pathetic

What the hell is the strategy playing out the back? Disjointed and a prayer?

If… IF we lose tonight, Berhalter better be gone by the weekend. This is ugly at the moment. He, and the team, look completely lost.

Also- we should be pressing them on their 18 vs letting them take it to midfield and then press us on our 18. And yeah the whole system looks like garbage right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom