2021 USMNT Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2021 USMNT Thread

#Berhalterout

I just hope we can salvage a draw in the second half.

Also- we should be pressing them on their 18 vs letting them take it to midfield and then press us on our 18. And yeah the whole system looks like garbage right now.
I’m trying to do 2 things:

1. Not be knee-jerk

2. Turn off Paramount +

Tomorrow morning is going to come fast.

Am I wrong or do we look worse than last qualifying?

We average 2 shots on goal each game under GGG. We have 0 so far.

But he'll make a sub in the 83' He'll bring in Jackson Yueill and most someone else out of position.

Should be an entire thread of reactions here tbh.
A0E4EFB8-259E-4000-9C55-3584904528FE.gif

I didn't think our qualifying could get worse the last time around, but here we are.

The players are better than 4 years ago... how are we possibly worse? If we can't pull out a draw not sure how Berhalter survives this... but he will find a way is my guess.

This shouldn’t shock anyone.
We hired the wrong manager.
Pulisic has no use for him.
There is no imagination.
Lifeless team.
No more SUM is the best part of USSF.
Get Garber and MLS the hell out of influencing the USSF.

“Let’s take a look at the highlights.”

Yeah, not a Honduras fan, so hard pass on that.

Can’t wait for the sub at the 75 minute mark Rodan who does chit for Sands or Belio.

Get Profak and Aaronson on the pitch ASAP.

Can’t wait for the sub at the 75 minute mark Rodan who does chit for Sands or Belio.

Get Profak and Aaronson on the pitch ASAP.
Apparently Aaronson is warming up pretty hard... might be a sub at the kick off o 2nd half.

I swear it feels at times like an SU hoops game where the other side has five guys running 230 and we send out a bunch of 165 lbrs.

It's not that they are not trying... they have no midfield creativity and no one who can hold on to the ball.

And no one who can put a pass on target. Also way too tentative. Adams playing the worst I have seen in a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom