2021 USMNT Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

2021 USMNT Thread

So there’s no way to watch the game tonight unless you subscribe to Paramount Premium?

Starting Eleven: Steffen, Yedlin, Zimmerman, Richards, A. Robinson, Adams, Musa, Busio, Aaronson, Weah, Pepi. (my cut and paste of the official US Soccer list failed)

I like this though I though McKenzie would get the nod over Richards. Glad to see Busio get a chance today, definitely prefer him over Lletget or Roldan.

Lets Go USA! 3 points today please!

Starting Eleven: Steffen, Yedlin, Zimmerman, Richards, A. Robinson, Adams, Musa, Busio, Aaronson, Weah, Pepi. (my cut and paste of the official US Soccer list failed)

I like this though I though McKenzie would get the nod over Richards. Glad to see Busio get a chance today, definitely prefer him over Lletget or Roldan.

Lets Go USA! 3 points today please!

Busioooooo! Been improving each week. I hope if they get a free-kick in range they let him take it. He's deadly.

Busioooooo! Been improving each week. I hope if they get a free-kick in range they let him take it. He's deadly.
I was impressed with his play in the Gold Cup, my son has been telling me that he is playing well for Venezia, though i haven't seen him play there. Looking forward to seeing him with our best 11.

ESPN (and only ESPN) seemed to talk about how Mexico was the better team in the first half. That the US was lucky not to be down a goal. That's BS. The US dominated in midfield, won most of the duels and had a higher xG. Mexico had <1 xG for the whole game.
Wow, lot of stats I have not heard of

Ch 898 on spectrum in Syracuse. Spanish announcers.

Interesting. I have Altice One (CT) and NBC Universo shows the game 4:30-7pm.

Maybe check that channel again around 5? Anyway I think all the USA games these days need to be on big channels not hiding somewhere to drive steaming subs.

NBC universo is carrying it here in Syracuse

Weah the world
Moving The Simpsons GIF

not sure why that wouldnt have been offsides before the miss, but still.

that was as about a low energy game as one could ever get.. 100 people in the stands ball bouncing all over. just night and day from the other night.

The guy that scored. Not much there, surprised anything was called.
The camera angles were not good but it looked like the guy that scored put both his hands on the defender’s shoulders and used him as leverage to get into position to head the ball in.

Thought it was pretty blatant. As did all the Americans in the area. The Jamaicans did not seem surprised at the call either.

Canada-Mexico about to get going in freezing weather in Edmonton with snow on the sidelines.

Apparently some people (not only in Canada) are happy that we stuck it a bit to Mexico for some of their home field shenanigans over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom