2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Thats an interesting viewpoint. Never heard you express those thoughts before!

DW. Enjoy your World Series Title. Hal Cashman and the Yankees brass are doing nothing. He is a miser running us like the Oakland Athletics. We will turn on him. George said we deserved the best. Nestor Cortes is not the best.

DW. Enjoy your World Series Title. Hal Cashman and the Yankees brass are doing nothing. He is a miser running us like the Oakland Athletics. We will turn on him. George said we deserved the best. Nestor Cortes is not the best.

1609609023278.png

Nestor Cortes is on a Minor League contract. Scranton and Somerset need pitching too.

View attachment 193873

Nestor Cortes is on a Minor League contract. Scranton and Somerset need pitching too.

George Steinbrenner on the use of free agency and building a team.

"Yankee fans and the people of New York deserve the best each and every year"

George would not care about the Luxury tax. Especially after losing to Tampa in the playoffs and a new hot shot deep pockets owner across town with the Mets.

George would not care about the Luxury tax. Especially after losing to Tampa in the playoffs and a new hot shot deep pockets owner across town with the Mets.

George wouldn't pay $25 million a year for a player he could get for $24.5 million.

You must have hated 1996 to 2000 when the Yankees won 4 of out of 5 years on team primarily built by scouting, player development and strategic trades.

After losing the 2001 WS on the last at bat of the 7th game, enter the new Yankee era of big spending free agency, starting with Jason Giambi. Two World Series appearances, and one win since. But we've done a great job of funding everyone else.

You must have hated 1996 to 2000 when the Yankees won 4 of out of 5 years on team primarily built by scouting, player development and strategic trades.

After losing the 2001 WS on the last at bat of the 7th game, enter the new Yankee era of big spending free agency, starting with Jason Giambi. Two World Series appearances, and one win since. But we've done a great job of funding everyone else.

He’s only in his 20’s, all he remembers is the Giambi, Tex, ARod years.

Hey Pal we lost in the playoffs in 2017 for sure possibly 2019 too the cheating Houston Astros and in 2018 to the Boston Red Sox.

“Mr. Steinbrenner, I figured out how we can get Bonds and Griffey in the same outfield, and we really wouldn’t have to give up that much!” - George Costanza

Dont Shop at Tiffany's for 37 plus years then start shopping at Walmart.

This is all great. Add bench depth. ITS JAN 4TH, 2021 AND WE STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING !!!

I'M BEYOND DONE WITH HAL AND CASH !!!

Puig could be one of your best players.

You do realize that we didn't sign DJLM the 1st time until Jan 14, 2019.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China ?

This is a buyers market. Slow moving Market we should be signing guys at below market level at this pace. Trevor Bauer market has fallen.

Puig could be one of your best players.

Great I'm on board sign him. We are sitting on our hands. Yankee fans need to go on the Michael Kay Show and blast hal and cashman on their lack of spending. Only way we get what we want. Hal is a complete miser.

Great I'm on board sign him. We are sitting on our hands. Yankee fans need to go on the Michael Kay Show and blast hal and cashman on their lack of spending. Only way we get what we want. Hal is a complete miser.
I'm sure Hal and Cashman are greatly influenced by the smooth brains calling into Kay's crappy show. You should give it a try.

I am seething right now with the Yankees and our lack of activity this offseason. Seething.

I am seething right now with the Yankees and our lack of activity this offseason. Seething.
Don’t seeth. Nothing good comes from seething. Unseeth yourself. Find your center and operate with the understanding that the world has bigger $#!#!ing problems.