2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Another target off the board. Kyle Schwarber to the Nationals.

What are we doing. He was being linked to us and was a perfect fit. One year deal with the Nationals.

Yankee fans on here please come together. We should group email them threaten to cancel our Yes network channels. This is beyond frustrating. Spend money.

What are we doing. He was being linked to us and was a perfect fit. One year deal with the Nationals.

Yankee fans on here please come together. We should group email them threaten to cancel our Yes network channels. This is beyond frustrating. Spend money.
March on Yankee Stadium. Power to the people!

March on Yankee Stadium. Power to the people!

Reasonable response for once. Why are we not doing anything ? Don't give me luxury tax. That is just an excuse not to spend money. We should have been in on the Lindor/Carrasco trade, DJ should have been resigned already, and Tanaka should be resigned.

Only way Hal and Cashman get the message from us fans is not cancel our Yes Network or to go on local tv/radio in NY as fans. I'm beyond frustrated.

Reasonable response for once. Why are we not doing anything ? Don't give me luxury tax. That is just an excuse not to spend money. We should have been in on the Lindor/Carrasco trade, DJ should have been resigned already, and Tanaka should be resigned.

Only way Hal and Cashman get the message from us fans is not cancel our Yes Network or to go on local tv/radio in NY as fans. I'm beyond frustrated.
I wasn't serious. Regardless of what moves they make, the cupboard isn't bare and the team will compete at a high level.

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif.cf.gif

Don't need another one dimensional player. Hard pass.

This is why you trust the GM. Didn't panic and this is a fantastic deal.