2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

when the Yankees traded Oscar Gamble in the spring of '77 coming off a WS loss for a SS to replace the Chicken...i was devastated.

my dad used up all the UEO street cred we had yelling at Gabe Paul.

Okay pal. I'll use this analogy again. Don't shop at Tiffany's since 1973 then all of sudden start shopping at Walmart Jewelry section. That is under George 37 years of shopping at Tiffany's.

Okay pal. I'll use this analogy again. Don't shop at Tiffany's since 1973 then all of sudden start shopping at Walmart Jewelry section. That is under George 37 years of shopping at Tiffany's.
What if all of a sudden Tiffany's said that if you continued to buy all the good stuff, you would have to pay all of your friends? And, if you do it year after year, you would have to pay at an even higher rate? Sure, you could continue to buy all that Tiffany's has, but it would be quite a strain on your bank account. Any logical person would do their best to not have to pay their friends for no reason. Don't you think?

What if all of a sudden Tiffany's said that if you continued to buy all the good stuff, you would have to pay all of your friends? And, if you do it year after year, you would have to pay at an even higher rate? Sure, you could continue to buy all that Tiffany's has, but it would be quite a strain on your bank account. Any logical person would do their best to not have to pay their friends for no reason. Don't you think?

Would you like me to write up a spread sheet of all the money and from where the Yankees made that money in 2020 despite the Pandemic ? 2nd most valuable franchise in all of sports do you not understand that ?

You can only spend $210 million a year at Tiffany's now.

It's not like the old days when you could walk in there with a blank check and buy out the entire store.

You can only spend $210 million a year at Tiffany's now.

It's not like the old days when you could walk in there with a blank check and buy out the entire store.

Yankee fans will turn on Hal quick if he doesn't break out the check book. I will settle with resign DJ as our big offseason move. Next offseason no excuses I gave u the list of free agents we need to grab least 1 maybe 2 of those guys.

Would you like me to write up a spread sheet of all the money and from where the Yankees made that money in 2020 despite the Pandemic ? 2nd most valuable franchise in all of sports do you not understand that ?
Finally we are getting somewhere. We probably should have started with that spreadsheet first. And, then we could figure out how to properly spend the Yankees money.

I'm not even a Yankees fan and I'd like to see what you come up with on this one.

I'm fed up with Hal and Cashman. It's NYE and we haven't signed anybody the market is slow and we should be signing guys for under their original asking price Trevor Bauer might be headed to the Angels for a low original market deal. WHY R We sitting on our hands ? DJ should have been re-signed by now. We are not doing anything. This is my last post for the year going to enjoy my NYE festivities with my family and friends/neighbors we are having over so I'll be offline. Happy New Years my fellow Yankee fans.

I'm fed up with Hal and Cashman. It's NYE and we haven't signed anybody the market is slow and we should be signing guys for under their original asking price Trevor Bauer might be headed to the Angels for a low original market deal. WHY R We sitting on our hands ? DJ should have been re-signed by now. We are not doing anything. This is my last post for the year going to enjoy my NYE festivities with my family and friends/neighbors we are having over so I'll be offline. Happy New Years my fellow Yankee fans.
friends, family & neighbors??

over 10 it seems.

can i have your address?

i would like a few friends of mine to swing by, look for the pretty flashing lights, they like to make a big entrance...

over 10 it seems.

can i have your address?

i would like a few friends of mine to swing by, look for the pretty flashing lights, they like to make a big entrance...
Something tells me that he would expect them to be male strippers.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

over 10 it seems.

can i have your address?

It was a good night and time and nobody who didn't want to be there was there. People make their own decisions.

Anyway Tanaka only wants to come back to the Yankees, or return to Japan is second option. Why have we not resigned him yet. Once again Hal and Cashman sitting on their hands.

It was a good night and time and nobody who didn't want to be there was there. People make their own decisions.

Anyway Tanaka only wants to come back to the Yankees, or return to Japan is second option. Why have we not resigned him yet. Once again Hal and Cashman sitting on their hands.
I hope you and your guests have all decided to quarantine now so as not to put the rest of us in danger.

????

He wants to come back DJ wants to come back. Why are we not doing anything. Give DJ whatever he wants and work something out with Tanaka and call it a offseason. We are doing nothing. Trevor Bauer market has fallen thru get in on him.

Roughly translated:

Some media outlets have reported that they have no choice but to play for the Yankees or Japan about their future, but that's not the case. At this stage, we are not limiting the teams we want to play next season, but we are thinking from all the teams that are interested in us.

Roughly translated:

Some media outlets have reported that they have no choice but to play for the Yankees or Japan about their future, but that's not the case. At this stage, we are not limiting the teams we want to play next season, but we are thinking from all the teams that are interested in us.

History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men

????

He wants to come back DJ wants to come back. Why are we not doing anything. Give DJ whatever he wants and work something out with Tanaka and call it a offseason. We are doing nothing. Trevor Bauer market has fallen thru get in on him.

Thats an interesting viewpoint. Never heard you express those thoughts before!