2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Billy Martin. Don't bring up George to me I'm a George Steinbrenner disciple I know everything there is about him. My favorite ice cream is Neapolitan because of him.

Gee, my favorite ice cream is maple walnut because I like it. An absurd position, I know.
noidea.gif

Tauchman can play the role of Gardner, and do it better now. And one of these years, this team needs to stop shitttting on Clint Fraizer.

I actually like Frazier as the regular LF, and Tauchman as the 4th OF. Gardy was "fun while it lasted" but he's well past his best before date. He was one of my favorites, and has had a good career, but it's time to move on. It's the nature of the business. He's hanging on because there's so much money in it.

George was nothing but a fat old man with little girl legs.
There goes your Fourth of July 2021 invite. That's Steinbrenner's birthday, too.

I'm just saying dont knock George around me.

Ken Griffey Jr. Explains His Grudge Against Yankees, Cites Dugout Incident

"I came up to visit my dad and it was just me and him. I got to the ballpark early and I'm sitting in the dugout and the security guard comes over and says, '[Then-Yankees owner George Steinbrenner] doesn't want anyone in the dugout.' My dad was like, 'What? He's my son.' So he goes, 'Alright, hey go in my locker. But before you go, look at third base.' It's Graig Nettles' son taking ground balls at third base."

What's he going to hit, .220? Who cares which side he hits from with an average like that?
I’m not a big Gardner fan, never have been. But this lineup is in dire need of left handed hitters. We have Hicks as a switch hitter and that’s it.

Wow, Tanaka going back to Japan for a 1 year, $7.7 million deal. Could have made double from the Yankees, and many other teams too. He must have really wanted to return home. Maybe some cultural or personal reasons. It will be interesting to hear more.

Ken Griffey Jr. Explains His Grudge Against Yankees, Cites Dugout Incident

"I came up to visit my dad and it was just me and him. I got to the ballpark early and I'm sitting in the dugout and the security guard comes over and says, '[Then-Yankees owner George Steinbrenner] doesn't want anyone in the dugout.' My dad was like, 'What? He's my son.' So he goes, 'Alright, hey go in my locker. But before you go, look at third base.' It's Graig Nettles' son taking ground balls at third base."

Visiting team. Simple Griffey Jr got get over it.