2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

You have an interesting way of looking at things.

Before this last week and half. Between resign DJ, signing Kluber, and the Tailon trade Fans were about to turn on Cashman and Hal. Just telling u the pulse of the base.

Before this last week and half. Between resign DJ, signing Kluber, and the Tailon trade Fans were about to turn on Cashman and Hal. Just telling u the pulse of the base.
And you believe you speak for more than just yourself?

Is playing all three outfield positions a thing? I guess I understand the subtleties and not all players can play center. But, I would expect there are a ton of guys that can play all three outfield positions.

Why? Why why why?
im expecting (hoping) Hicks & Judge will each play about 130 games this year.

thats 64 for Gardy right there.

add another 20 for Frazier to rest or be out.

add in defense or, PH or PR and obviously DH...Gardy will play about 110-120 games this year.

and when the 5 game losing streak comes, he will be the one at the mic.

Last edited:
im expecting (hoping) Hicks & Judge will each play about 130 games this year.

thats 62 for Gardy right there.

add another 20 for Frazier to rest or be out.

add in defense or, PH or PR and obviously DH...Gardy will play about 110-120 games this year.

and when the 5 game losing streak comes, he will be the one at the mic.
Meh.

Another injury riddled pitcher

You have no idea what your talking about. Good move for 4 guys who were nothing and would never play for us anyway. He is a number 2 3 starter for us.

You have no idea what your talking about. Good move for 4 guys who were nothing and would never play for us anyway. He is a number 2 3 starter for us.
He has pitched in 7 games the past two years.

The Yankees really care about the luxury tax if they are trading the Red Sox a washed up relief pitcher.
Good deal by the Yankees.
Ottavino sucks but went to college in Boston at Northeastern.
This move gives the Yankees 9 million to upgrade their roster.

Ottavino really struggled last year so I get the trade but the Yanks pen definitely needs some help now. Green, Britton and Chapman is a nice trio but depth pieces are definitely needed now that Kahnle and Ottavino are gone. Hope we have another move in the works.

Ottavino really struggled last year so I get the trade but the Yanks pen definitely needs some help now. Green, Britton and Chapman is a nice trio but depth pieces are definitely needed now that Kahnle and Ottavino are gone. Hope we have another move in the works.
This trade tells me the Yankees have a FA they know they can get for 7-9 million.

This trade tells me the Yankees have a FA they know they can get for 7-9 million.
1611599548724.jpeg