2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

This trade tells me the Yankees have a FA they know they can get for 7-9 million.
Looks like they have $11-12 million to spend without going into luxury territory. I hope they don't spend more than $3-4 million for Gardy (he got pretty sweet deals for 2019-2020), and then they could spend the rest on pitching. Could hopefully find someone serviceable to replace Ottavino for $4-5 million

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment but Gardner's washed.

Bad move Cashman. He was an Allstar for us in 2019.
He was mediocre at best in pinstripes. The best relief he provided was the relief the Yankees will be getting from his salary.

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment but Gardner's washed.
Gardy's one of those guys who doesn't know when it's time to walk away. But it takes two to tango. I'm hoping we don't get to see that dance.

Gardy's one of those guys who doesn't know when it's time to walk away. But it takes two to tango. I'm hoping we don't get to see that dance.

He is a lifelong Yankee, and World Series champion and a clubhouse leader. There is a spot for him.

He is a lifelong Yankee, and World Series champion and a clubhouse leader. There is a spot for him.
Tauchman can play the role of Gardner, and do it better now. And one of these years, this team needs to stop shitttting on Clint Fraizer.

Do you think George would show such blind devotion...NOPE.

Billy Martin. Don't bring up George to me I'm a George Steinbrenner disciple I know everything there is about him. My favorite ice cream is Neapolitan because of him.

Billy Martin. Don't bring up George to me I'm a George Steinbrenner disciple I know everything there is about him. My favorite ice cream is Neapolitan because of him.
"Disciple"

Didn't realize you were on the Yankee staff.

So, you are saying that George was loyal to Billy Martin?

Tauchman can play the role of Gardner, and do it better now. And one of these years, this team needs to stop shitttting on Clint Fraizer.
(gestures at all of this)