2021 Yankees Season | Page 184 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Bryan Hoch:
Joey Gallo is getting X-rays. He was unable to bat in the ninth. "We'll see what we have overnight," Boone said.

Luke Voit "should be OK" after tweaking his right knee in the seventh inning, Aaron Boone said.

Bryan Hoch:
Joey Gallo is getting X-rays. He was unable to bat in the ninth. "We'll see what we have overnight," Boone said.

Luke Voit "should be OK" after tweaking his right knee in the seventh inning, Aaron Boone said.
Wait … do you want the X-rays to be negative or positive ?

A week ago, that seemed impossible. At the moment, it seems the most likely.

If Oakland, Toronto, Boston win tonight, it all turns on a dime.

I really hope that doesn't happen, so I'm going to put those 3 in a parlay, hedge my bets.
You should have gone with the worst possible outcome for the Yanks and you would have had it.

Yeah.

Especially since few hit for average anymore.
^^^This^^^

Being a Wade Boggs-type .300 hitter costs you money nowadays. Can you imagine how quickly the shift would end if lefties swung to make contact instead of for the fences?

You should have gone with the worst possible outcome for the Yanks and you would have had it.

I did a hedge parlay and almost cashed it out for 2X after the early games. But held it for 5X. Another loss to add to the pile of losses.

Worst part is he should have never run in the first place. He was an automatic out.
Yes, literally. He forgot the rule in the moment, which is understandable. Sounds like he didn't do any serious damage, fortunately.

Edit: Voit to IL. Guess I shouldn't listen to Dr. Boone.

Last edited:
Bryan Hoch:
Luke Voit to the IL, Yankees call up Albert Abreu. Last night, Boone thought Voit stepped on the brakes too hard trying to stop running.

X-rays and CT scans on Joey Gallo "were good," Aaron Boone said. He's feeling a lot better & will be an option off the bench.

Pitching for the Rays series:
Friday: Nestor Cortes
Saturday: Jordan Montgomery
Sunday: TBD

Last edited:
Bryan Hoch:
Luke Voit to the IL, Yankees call up Albert Abreu. Last night, Boone thought Voit stepped on the brakes too hard trying to stop running.

X-rays and CT scans on Joey Gallo "were good," Aaron Boone said. He's feeling a lot better & will be an option off the bench.
I think Gallo tripped over the Mendoza line.

Neither Cole nor Ray made a statement in the Cy Young Race this week.
Assuming that Ray still holds the lead in that race.

Of course the Yanks lead in the more important race.

Why? Saving Sevy in case needed tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom