2021 Yankees Season | Page 185 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Chappie Time

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Good job all around, Toronto helped a lot in the ninth with multiple swings on balls but ill take it.

Bryan Hoch:
DJ LeMahieu's hip was affecting him at the plate. He will receive treatment. Boone said, "We'll see if he's in there tomorrow or not."

Gotta hand it to Cole. He’s always into the game so much game after game.

Gotta hand it to Cole. He’s always into the game so much game after game.
I would prefer him to be into the games that he pitches. Odor is a better cheerleader anyway.

I would prefer him to be into the games that he pitches. Odor is a better cheerleader anyway.

odor is sucking up to keep a spot. Give me Cole on the bench.

Bryan Hoch:
DJ LeMahieu (hip) is seeing a doctor. Aaron Boone is unsure about his availability tonight.

Jameson Taillon’s bullpen was encouraging, Aaron Boone said. Taillon could start the season finale on Sunday.

Suzyn shamed the Rays for their four-man outfield shift. Gallo promptly lined out to one of the four outfielders. When they returned from break, Suzyn acknowledged that the strategy was successful; an unprecedented mea culpa by a member of this “legendary” broadcast team. Perhaps Suzyn can stick around awhile after the crotchety old man retires.

Got a guy pitching who hasn’t pitched since like July and a guy who’s been up and down to AAA in the biggest part of the game. Don’t understand Boone sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom