2021 Yankees Season | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Can't wait for the Ray Guy getaway day lineup Boone will put out there tonight.

Can't wait for the Ray Guy getaway day lineup Boone will put out there tonight.

This is what Boone does when we win the first 2 3 games of a series

2B-DJ
DH-Judge
3B-Gio
C- Sanchez
CF-Gardner
LF-Miggy
RF-Frazier
1b-Gittens
SS-Wade

Give up game lineup.

2B-DJ
DH-Judge
3B-Gio
C- Sanchez
CF-Gardner
LF-Miggy
RF-Frazier
1b-Gittens
SS-Wade

Give up game lineup.
Sounds like complaining to me.

I want Green for multiple innings following by Johnny Lasagna for couple innings into Britton and Chapman.
Doubt we see Chapman today. Pitched 2 days in a row and had a tough workout last night. Britton to close.

2B-DJ
DH-Judge
3B-Gio
C- Sanchez
CF-Gardner
LF-Miggy
RF-Frazier
1b-Gittens
SS-Wade

Give up game lineup.
Nothing wrong with that lineup.

Voit still on rehab assignment soonest return would be series finale home Oakland. These rehab assignments have to be done away with. What is he doing in double a rehab assignment he cant do here. Remember Severino got hurt during a rehab start. He could have been up here being our bullpen day starter going a couple innings.

Voit still on rehab assignment soonest return would be series finale home Oakland. These rehab assignments have to be done away with. What is he doing in double a rehab assignment he cant do here. Remember Severino got hurt during a rehab start. He could have been up here being our bullpen day starter going a couple innings.

you don’t know what rehab assignments are for.

2B-DJ
DH-Judge
3B-Gio
C- Sanchez
CF-Gardner
LF-Miggy
RF-Frazier
1b-Gittens
SS-Wade

Give up game lineup.

well I guess your lineup was wrong.

Great idea. He could lob a couple of 75 mph grapefruits at Vlad and Bogearts.

He hasn't played a meaningful game since 2019. He has to build up his velocity and his stamina.

The reason why you do rehab assignments at AA is that nobody gives a crap if you get shelled for an inning or two.

Yeah, I would have preferred for Severino to injure himself in a major league game.

Yeah, I would have preferred for Severino to injure himself in a major league game.

That is my point. Maybe he doesnt get injured or if he does least he was helping the big league club. I can see rehab assignments for pitchers but Voit doesnt need one everyday players. He can be helping the big league club.

That is my point. Maybe he doesnt get injured or if he does least he was helping the big league club. I can see rehab assignments for pitchers but Voit doesnt need one everyday players. He can be helping the big league club.
Right, he could have helped the big club by working his way back and injuring himself in games that count. And position players like Voit, who often have a hard time getting their timing back after rehab assignments, should be knocking off all the rust in MLB games.

So after extended time on the DL, batters are supposed to get their timing back in batting practice? And when they are going 2 for 30 out of the gate, you'll be wanting to send them a message.

Right, he could have helped the big club by working his way back and injuring himself in games that count. And position players like Voit, who often have a hard time getting their timing back after rehab assignments, should be knocking off all the rust in MLB games.
The number of absurd kicks he has to get on has to be running dry. This one isn’t quite hitting, but he keeps trying to ride it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom