2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

Why on a fumble, 5 refs just casually walk towards the pile like there isn’t much going on. So weird.

Game swinging pass interference. TCU needs to stick to the run because resting the game on Duggan's arm is giving it to Michigan.

What about his great stats this year do you not like?

Bama obviously didn’t have the resume to be in the playoff, but I would pick them against anyone except Georgia.

These refs are missing blatant PIs on Michigan. TCU is not sticking to the run which UM can't stop.

Geez, TCU OL just got catapulted off their line.

College broadcasts have a big problem with showing the crowd too much. No one cares.
Amen. Also way too much sound for the bands. During the Sugar Bowl you could barely hear the announcers trying to shout over the cacophony produced by each band.

Why isn't Michigan running more? I know TCU is selling out to stop the run, but if they stick with it, they'll break TCU eventually like they did OSU.

Michigan has more yards than TCU and is down 21-3.

Wow, that was an amazing play. Michigan looks slow compared to TCU, in general.

Welp I’m gonna say that the 3-3-5 will do just fine in the big 10 if you have the athletes that can ACTUALLY MAKE A TACKLE!

That roughing the passer was laughable but an obvious makeup for taking the UM TD away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom