2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

If you’re interested in identifying idiots, look for the “welp, the winner of the Georgia Ohio st game will be the champion” posts or tweets.

Personally, I thought UGA was going to roll everyone in their way, but I thought OSU, UM and TCU were relatively on the same plane.

I might be wrong about UGA tho.

If you’re interested in identifying idiots, look for the “welp, the winner of the Georgia Ohio st game will be the champion” posts or tweets.
I think you can shorten that sentence to "Georgia will be the champion". And that has nothing to do with this first semifinal. They're the superior team, have been all year long.

I can’t stand the love the sec and big ten get I love seeing tcu whoop Michigan. The committee keeps there picks within the same 10 teams . They did not want tcu to make it in, they had to do everything to prove themselves. The big 12 was arguably the best conference this year and the beauty of it all is that Oklahoma and texas weren’t the ones leading the way. Boo to the big ten boo to the sec , get outa here with your super conferences, expand the offeseason from an invitational to a real playoff. There are many more teams that are interesting like tcu.

I can’t stand the love the sec and big ten get I love seeing tcu whoop Michigan. The committee keeps there picks within the same 10 teams . They did not want tcu to make it in, they had to do everything to prove themselves. The big 12 was arguably the best conference this year and the beauty of it all is that Oklahoma and texas weren’t the ones leading the way. Boo to the big ten boo to the sec , get outa here with your super conferences, expand the offeseason from an invitational to a real playoff. There are many more teams that are interesting like tcu.
SEC non champion just destroyed Big 12 champs.

I thought the B12 had a solid conference this year with depth as good as anybody. Would point out though that they are 1-6 in bowl games this year pending this TCU game. The SEC had very mediocre depth this year but the top of their conference, as is usually the case, was the best imo. UGA, Bama and Tennessee is as good as it gets this year in college football.

TCU definitely has some players on D. Their LBs are big and fast

Michigan has three drives inside TCU’s 5 yard line that generated a total of 3 points. Unreal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom