2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

Men against boys. If Bama had played like this all season, they wouldn't be playing in the Sugar Bowl.

You see what Tennessee did last night, what Bama is doing right now and then understand that UGA is clearly better than both of them. How in the world are they only favored by five over tOSU?

You see what Tennessee did last night, what Bama is doing right now and then understand that UGA is clearly better than both of them. How in the world are they only favored by five over tOSU?
Vegas setting a trap.

Unfortunately Syracuse fans know all too well who the QB was in 98 for the Vols.
What's funny is not all the Vol fans do. The legend of Manning is so big some of the dumb ones forget facts. I got into a debate down here with a hick fan that had a power T tatooed on the back of his neck that insisted Manning was the QB of the '98 team. He cited his tatoo as proof of his ultimate fandom and, therefore, knowledge. I had to pull it up on the internet to prove to him he was wrong.

I accidentally put on ESPN news instead of ESPN, and there were no announcers. It was extremely odd and unsettling

Michigan looks like they expected to just walk in and win. No efforts at all on D. I knew I should have went with my gut and took TCU

Game swinging pass interference. TCU needs to stick to the run because resting the game on Duggan's arm is giving it to Michigan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom