2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

Miss State guy gets flag for taunting after making nice play. What a waste of a good play.

Miss State guy gets flag for taunting after making nice play. What a waste of a good play.
I missed it, but was this the penalty?

Wasn’t even the guy who made the play, teammate gave the ol spanking simulation and that apparently upset the ref.
Kinda lame if you ask me.
Your right and even if lame it went from a 3rd and 10 to first down. Give your teammates a high 5 walking away.

I can't see the tweet. Edit now I can see it since I responded. Yeah that was the play.
I can see that being a taunting penalty. I try not to be too ticky tacky when calling for taunting penalties, but that was pretty rehearsed right in front of the Illinois player on the ground.

Illinois actually executed that play about as well as you could until the last lateral.

The line in the MSU/ILL game went from MSU -1.5 for most of the last week to eventually up to -3 and then past that in the hour or so before the kick. If you had ILL +3 or more you just threw up in your mouth.

7 sacks for devito according to the app I'm looking at. 1 every six drop backs

Especially in the 2nd half MSU just wrecked the Illinois OL. With Chase Brown opting out they decided just to tee off.

The line in the MSU/ILL game went from MSU -1.5 for most of the last week to eventually up to -3 and then past that in the hour or so before the kick. If you had ILL +3 or more you just threw up in your mouth.
Well I had Illinois +3 and it stings, but if you’re going to bet you’re going to get a lot of bad beats
I’ve won before on the exact same scenario.
Is what it is..

Sometimes coaches just lose their minds.

Two read options from shotgun at the half yard line? Good call, Lincoln.

I have no love for SC but that last flag was silly. Refs love to insert themselves. Football is so over officiated. Why call a PF there?
I thought that was going to happen at the end of Michigan/TCU. Even the announcer said "come on guys"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom