2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

Florida State was in the game, the game was in Orlando! Of course, they will fill the house! SYR showed out in 2018 in Orlando. SYR did their part back then. WVU didn't want to be there and it showed, we outnumbered them, I'd guess 65-35. More comparable would be to look at Cheez-It, Camping World bowls with 2 out-of-state teams. Even without great WVU support, the attendance was decent. This article says it was 9th best-attended since 2001 there. Not bad.

yeah I went to pains to remain positive on SU here…but still, the difference is stark even accounting for all that

agree SU fans were great that year and this year at Pinstripe

I have no love for SC but that last flag was silly. Refs love to insert themselves. Football is so over officiated. Why call a PF there?
They could have easily called a PF on #9 for ND who slowly rolled over the QB. That's what I thought they were calling

Is Clemson/Tennessee even worth watching tonight? Both starting QBs are out, not sure how many other top players opted out too. I’m between the Orange Bowl and live streaming night 3 of Phish at MSG.
Clubnik played in the ACC Championship game and will be their starter next year.

They could have easily called a PF on #9 for ND who slowly rolled over the QB. That's what I thought they were calling
For sure. One thing I like about the NHL is that you basically have to commit a felony in the last couple minutes for a penalty to be called. I wish football was more like that, particularly for judgment stuff like PFs.

For sure. One thing I like about the NHL is that you basically have to commit a felony in the last couple minutes for a penalty to be called. I wish football was more like that, particularly for judgment stuff like PFs.

That's what bugged me about the Clark call, other than the fact that no one saw it and judged him anyway.

I'm sure what he did deserved a personal foul in a game, but I'd also bet that he didn't act alone and it was in retaliation. Given the point of the game, and yes, we almost certainly lose anyway, either eat your flag or call offsetting. It's just a stupid way to end a game. It wasn't like he hurt someone.

And yes, NHL playoff overtime is the best. Short of using your stick like a baseball bat to the opponent's head, the whistles are swallowed and they let them play.

I thought this might be a 50/50 type crowd but it seems about 80-85% Tennessee. I guess it makes sense since anything lower than CFP is a disappointment for Clemson at this point and this is Tennessee’s biggest game in 20 years.

Clemson fans who were screaming for Klubnik better hope he settles down because if Tennessee puts another six on the board, it will get late early for the Tigers. Their offense isn't potent enough to go blow for blow.

Dabo looks like this LOL

1672453328940.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom