2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

Tennessee had wealth at QB this season. If SU could have a Milton like talent under center, the offense would be nasty.

Tennessee had wealth at QB this season. If SU could have a Milton like talent under center, the offense would be nasty.
Does dude have a cannon or what?
Geeeez what an arm

Dabo is an idiot and so is his QB. God I can't wait for them to be irrelevant again.

You have a TF making his 1st start and you're throwing just about every down with shaky protection?

Does dude have a cannon or what?
Geeeez what an arm
probably strongest arm in CFB

I remember when Cardale 12 gauge Jones led OSU in the playoffs, he was there 3rd string but self proclaimed to have the strongest arm in cfb

Dabo is an idiot and so is his QB. God I can't wait for them to be irrelevant again.
Who in the ACC is beating them to make them irrelevant?

I could see maybe FSU next year but Miami is still a waste of talent

I kind of like the "SEC Graduate" decals on the Tennessee shoulder pads

Anybody old enough to remember when the Orange Bowl had really cool halftime shows?
I think "Up With People" were the only ones to do an Orange Bowl and a Super Bowl but I might be wrong.

The announcing crew, especially the sideline reporter, are all up on Kludnik’s jock. He kinda sux.

anybody else mention or notice that the official looks like he could be Dabo's brother?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom